Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Amen to that ^. [emoji1360]

Here’s me plants...

71dda47f3bb6c46e54248e94923386dc.jpg
962db50e08cad41421666149cb4ddaf8.jpg
fa5cc80b791d7168b9f06489ca2d5e7b.jpg
0acabea4d09d7bdf9d7a5b381677331e.jpg

The BDM has an iffy looking leaf at the bottom so today I fed them all half a litre each with..

1.25ml A&B
1ml multi total, (that’s the first hit of that)
1ml Take Root and
0.25ml of cal and mag.

The GG’s still small, looks like that’s how she’s gonna stay, others are doing nicely. [emoji1360]

Team pic...
b231b174b6d31052b2587b7d91c11648.jpg

Not bad. [emoji41]

Thanks for the kind words gents but not really remarkable. She was our only child. We were close to her and her kids and her husband was in Iraq. So it was a logical move and you do what you have got to do for family. That was 10 years ago. We had the 3 little ones for 2 years while their dad finished his stint in Iraq and got his life in order with a new house and wife. The 2 oldest were from a previous relationship and their dad wanted no part of children so we became their legal guardians. The eldest moved out a few years ago and has a little boy of her own. All we have left is [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] my softball player. She will be entering college next year.

Girls are looking healthy Vlad. I thought GGs were a monster strain.

Thanks for the kind words gents but not really remarkable. She was our only child. We were close to her and her kids and her husband was in Iraq. So it was a logical move and you do what you have got to do for family. That was 10 years ago. We had the 3 little ones for 2 years while their dad finished his stint in Iraq and got his life in order with a new house and wife. The 2 oldest were from a previous relationship and their dad wanted no part of children so we became their legal guardians. The eldest moved out a few years ago and has a little boy of her own. All we have left is [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] my softball player. She will be entering college next year.

Girls are looking healthy Vlad. I thought GGs were a monster strain.

Hehe... Great-grampy-Duck! [emoji1353]

They breed fast these days... it’s looking like I’m gonna be a grandpa soon, the daughter who moved out a while ago has lived up to what we expected. On the day she moved out, me & Mrs V had a conversation about laying bets on how long it’d be til she’s pregnant. Two months. [emoji23] She’s type 1 diabetic tho so it could be a rocky ride.

GG! I think I’m just unlucky with this strain, either that or @sanguine sent me a load of shit seeds... [emoji848]

They breed fast these days... it’s looking like I’m gonna be a grandpa soon, the daughter who moved out a while ago has lived up to what we expected. On the day she moved out, me & Mrs V had a conversation about laying bets on how long it’d be til she’s pregnant. Two months. [emoji23] She’s type 1 diabetic tho so it could be a rocky ride.

GG! I think I’m just unlucky with this strain, either that or @sanguine sent me a load of shit seeds... [emoji848]

Congrats! Grandpa Vlad.

Grand kids are brilliant. All the fun of parenting with none of the responsibility.

I love to have mine on a Saturday before they go to the ex wife's. I feed them sugar and redbull, play grand theft auto and then I teach them a new swear word and pack them off.

Congrats! Grandpa Vlad.

Grand kids are brilliant. All the fun of parenting with none of the responsibility.

I love to have mine on a Saturday before they go to the ex wife's. I feed them sugar and redbull, play grand theft auto and then I teach them a new swear word and pack them off.
Ye sugared up to feck [emoji23][emoji23]vlad i put mine in the autopots at week 3 no matter what the air dome will keep your roots healthy [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Grandpa Vlad.

Cheers bud, we’ve already got a couple.. right ‘orrible little shits they are! Both their parents are orrible little shits too tho, I avoid them as much as possible. This one has potential to turn out better, cos the parents aren’t constantly trying to kill each other!

Whoa Grandpa Vlad. Dude I had you figured for mid 30s, kind of young to be a grandpa. Wow only 2 months - what did she do get preggers the day she left. Best of luck to your daughter. No way I would risk my life to have children. That's why we only had one child, the first one almost killed the misses.

Congrats! Grandpa Vlad.

Using the kids as weapons against the ex - sooooo devious - I like it!:crying::crying:

Back