Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Only cause at your age only dust comes out [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah Wilee, Duckster’s so old he farts cobwebs.

He’s like a geriatric Spider-Man. [emoji2]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] true dat [emoji109][emoji109]pensioner man have bus pass will travel [emoji16]

Here’s a pic of the last carer who tried to change his underwear.
1f391a9da7f2b7e926403fd1b6b182ea.jpg

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: Priceless lads priceless. I feel honored. The wife had to come out to my office to see what I was laughing about. She was laughing when she left but I heard her mumbling under breath "They don't know the half of it".:cheers:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: Priceless lads priceless. I feel honored. The wife had to come out to my office to see what I was laughing about. She was laughing when she left but I heard her mumbling under breath "They don't know the half of it".:cheers:

Hehe! I was getting a bit worried you were offended Duck-dude, it was a while ago! [emoji23][emoji41]

Offended - no way maaan. Just wasn't getting updates as usual. That was some funny stuff dude. You, @Wile e Peyote, and @Itisi are some funny mofos. Even mellow @sanguine can throw out some zingers now and again.

Why thank you maaan! [emoji1360]

Glad we brighten your days. Let’s face it, you haven’t got many left! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry. [emoji2][emoji8]

Why thank you maaan! [emoji1360]

Glad we brighten your days. Let’s face it, you haven’t got many left! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry. [emoji2][emoji8]
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] its funny cause its true [emoji33][emoji16]

Back