Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Why thank you maaan! [emoji1360]

Glad we brighten your days. Let’s face it, you haven’t got many left! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry. [emoji2][emoji8]

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] its funny cause its true [emoji33][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The law of averages says that you're probably right. That's why I try to live for the moment. That is almost a complete 180 from what I was like 12-13 years ago. Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and my daughter passing away in 2007 gave me more of a live for today kind of an attitude. Cherish your time, family, and friends. Try to live every moment like it's your last. You will be happier for sure.

The law of averages says that you're probably right. That's why I try to live for the moment. That is almost a complete 180 from what I was like 12-13 years ago. Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and my daughter passing away in 2007 gave me more of a live for today kind of an attitude. Cherish your time, family, and friends. Try to live every moment like it's your last. You will be happier for sure.

Yeah man, losing a child has gotta be the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Glad you’re still positive tho bud. [emoji1360]

What was the hurricane like? We don’t get much other than constant drizzle here.

Yeah man, losing a child has gotta be the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Glad you’re still positive tho bud. [emoji1360]

What was the hurricane like? We don’t get much other than constant drizzle here.

We kind of had to hold it together as we inherited 5 granddaughters 2-13years.

Been through lots of hurricanes, but Katrina was probably the worst. Max sustained winds at my location were 100mph with gusts up around 130mph. Lots of rain but no idea how much. No flooding in my neighborhood but just about every house needed a new roof (shingles) and lots of fence repair. It only took 8 days to restore power to my house. The building where I worked was 25 miles east and did not fare nearly as well. The max sustained winds there were 130mph with gusts above 150mph. But the killer was the tidal surge. The floor of our building was about 6 feet above the ground level and the water line in my office was about 2 feet above the floor so at least an 8 foot tidal surge. Most of the power for that area was not restored for 4-5 months. Many of my employees lived in a small community 10 miles SE of our building. Their tidal surge was about 12 feet deep. Some of them stayed and rebuilt, but most of them left. Now 13 years later most of these areas have been rebuilt but there are still pockets of blighted areas. So devastating for so many people and I was one of the lucky ones, all I really lost was my job.

Been through lots of hurricanes, but Katrina was probably the worst. Max sustained winds at my location were 100mph with gusts up around 130mph. Lots of rain but no idea how much. No flooding in my neighborhood but just about every house needed a new roof (shingles) and lots of fence repair. It only took 8 days to restore power to my house. The building where I worked was 25 miles east and did not fare nearly as well. The max sustained winds there were 130mph with gusts above 150mph. But the killer was the tidal surge. The floor of our building was about 6 feet above the ground level and the water line in my office was about 2 feet above the floor so at least an 8 foot tidal surge. Most of the power for that area was not restored for 4-5 months. Many of my employees lived in a small community 10 miles SE of our building. Their tidal surge was about 12 feet deep. Some of them stayed and rebuilt, but most of them left. Now 13 years later most of these areas have been rebuilt but there are still pockets of blighted areas. So devastating for so many people and I was one of the lucky ones, all I really lost was my job.

Wow. So you’ve got your daughter’s kids now? At least they’re in safe hands bud.[emoji1360]

12’ tidal surge tho... whoa! I’d have water in my bedroom and it’s upstairs. There’s a lot of flooding going on in England these days but so far we’ve been ok. I do live in a valley tho, next to a river so it’s always a worry. The sea tho... there’s no messing with that massive puddle, it does what it wants.

The weather’s getting scarier these days Duckster, I keep telling it to fook off but it isn’t listening. Can you sort it out?

The other day the wife and I were discussing how every geographic location seems to have some natural cross to bare. Hurricanes, tornados, snowstorms, floods, droughts, earthquakes, wildfires, mudslides, it's always something. Ya can't control mother nature dude. We are here as long as she tolerates us and poof we gone just like millions of other species.

The other day the wife and I were discussing how every geographic location seems to have some natural cross to bare. Hurricanes, tornados, snowstorms, floods, droughts, earthquakes, wildfires, mudslides, it's always something. Ya can't control mother nature dude. We are here as long as she tolerates us and poof we gone just like millions of other species.
I agree with you Ducks. And having walked into an instant family myself, I know how hard it can be. Hats off to you! Sometimes, life shows you there is only one thing you can do, so you give it your best. Much love to you both :bighug::bow:

My titfor is doffed . You sir, and your good lady wife are remarkable.

Back