Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Soon to be congrats by the way [emoji106]so unless my lad knocks up the local trollop (doubt full may be gay [emoji848]who feckin knows [emoji23][emoji23]) you will be grand pops before me old boy [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks dude. Technically I’ve been pops for seven years already. I’m clinging on to the thought that step kids don’t count... that gives me loads of time. [emoji2]

Hey.. gays have kids too y’know! Look at you! [emoji16]

Thanks dude. Technically I’ve been pops for seven years already. I’m clinging on to the thought that step kids don’t count... that gives me loads of time. [emoji2]

Hey.. gays have kids too y’know! Look at you! [emoji16]
I'm the only gay in tha village boyo get yer leather chaps on [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey Vlad, mine's tomorrow! Happy early birthday matey! I have 4 years on you and no grandkids yet, but stepkids all still live at home...

Aww! Happy day to you too Elle. [emoji1365][emoji1365]

As a bloke, I’d be devastated if my b-day was on Valentine’s Day, it’s probably better for you tho cos you’re a lady! [emoji38]

Fookin v-day, always steals the thunder from my b-day.. [emoji34]

Going out and buying over priced flowers because if you don’t your wife will kill you... it should be banned imo..

I’ve bought Mrs V, a CD pack of soul music, a big bunch of flowers, a box of guilian chocolates and a posh bottle of wine. Oh and a card.

I’ll get socks for my b-day.

Aww! Happy day to you too Elle. [emoji1365][emoji1365]

As a bloke, I’d be devastated if my b-day was on Valentine’s Day, it’s probably better for you tho cos you’re a lady! [emoji38]

Fookin v-day, always steals the thunder from my b-day.. [emoji34]

Going out and buying over priced flowers because if you don’t your wife will kill you... it should be banned imo..

I’ve bought Mrs V, a CD pack of soul music, a big bunch of flowers, a box of guilian chocolates and a posh bottle of wine. Oh and a card.

I’ll get socks for my b-day.
Not to mention the fact that u grow her fresh flowers all yr round [emoji6]........now thats love [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back