Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Aww! Happy day to you too Elle. [emoji1365][emoji1365]

As a bloke, I’d be devastated if my b-day was on Valentine’s Day, it’s probably better for you tho cos you’re a lady! [emoji38]

Fookin v-day, always steals the thunder from my b-day.. [emoji34]

Going out and buying over priced flowers because if you don’t your wife will kill you... it should be banned imo..

I’ve bought Mrs V, a CD pack of soul music, a big bunch of flowers, a box of guilian chocolates and a posh bottle of wine. Oh and a card.

I’ll get socks for my b-day.

Dude a lady's birthday on valentines day has got to sux. Kind of like having your birthday on Christmas. Supposed to be 2 special days but they only get one.
Socks :crying: oh yeah me too. Sometimes underwear or a pair of shorts. Dude you should get her some sage or maybe some eye of newt.

@Eclectic Elle my sympathies but happy birthday and valentines day to you girl

Aww! Happy day to you too Elle. [emoji1365][emoji1365]

As a bloke, I’d be devastated if my b-day was on Valentine’s Day, it’s probably better for you tho cos you’re a lady! [emoji38]
Thanks Vlad! Honestly? No it's not. As a young woman it was a bit shit to only get birthday cards when I really wanted the opposite sex to find me interesting. Luckily I have spent more years in this relationship than I have out of it, so it doesn't matter. He asked me yesterday if I'd bought him a Valentine's card and I said no, which meant he didn't have to buy me one LOL. I told him I'll always be his valentine, as long as he wants me to. You can see who the romantic one in the relationship is can't you... I have birthday cards from family and work colleagues and I'm not back at work until Monday which is really nice. I have had a few presents so far: A Fitbit, some money and a pair of cufflinks for my favourite ebay shirt! Going out with the daughter for coffee and cake a bit later too, and tomorrow to Mum's for the day.

The worst bit about a Valentine's birthday is never being able to get a table at a restaurant, or if you do having to pay through the nose for it. EFFING RIP OFF!!! Your birthday is a genuine Roman festival of fertility, Lupercalia, and if you only get socks that's a bit sad. Have one of these :bighug:

Not to mention the fact that u grow her fresh flowers all yr round [emoji6]........now thats love [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
LOL that's a nice thought. I'm the florist in the family, growing for the whole lot of 'em.

Dude a lady's birthday on valentines day has got to sux. Kind of like having your birthday on Christmas. Supposed to be 2 special days but they only get one.

Thanks Ducks! :bighug:We were going to go to the restaurant that we visited in September for our anniversary, but they didn't have any evening tables. Instead, I'm going to recreate their Valentine's Day menu for us at home. I love cooking, when I have the time. All I have to do is instruct the "kids" to stay out of the room while we eat!

Vlad you have a legitimate claim for a boink on valentines day and another claim for one on your birthday. Back to back days you lucky bastard!

Socks :crying: oh yeah me too. Sometimes underwear or a pair of shorts. Dude you should get her some sage or maybe some eye of newt.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] noo! Burning sage stinks! I’m very anti that!

Thanks Vlad! Honestly? No it's not. As a young woman it was a bit shit to only get birthday cards when I really wanted the opposite sex to find me interesting. Luckily I have spent more years in this relationship than I have out of it, so it doesn't matter. He asked me yesterday if I'd bought him a Valentine's card and I said no, which meant he didn't have to buy me one LOL. I told him I'll always be his valentine, as long as he wants me to. You can see who the romantic one in the relationship is can't you... I have birthday cards from family and work colleagues and I'm not back at work until Monday which is really nice. I have had a few presents so far: A Fitbit, some money and a pair of cufflinks for my favourite ebay shirt! Going out with the daughter for coffee and cake a bit later too, and tomorrow to Mum's for the day.

The worst bit about a Valentine's birthday is never being able to get a table at a restaurant, or if you do having to pay through the nose for it. EFFING RIP OFF!!! Your birthday is a genuine Roman festival of fertility, Lupercalia, and if you only get socks that's a bit sad. Have one of these :bighug:

LOL that's a nice thought. I'm the florist in the family, growing for the whole lot of 'em.

Thanks Ducks! :bighug:We were going to go to the restaurant that we visited in September for our anniversary, but they didn't have any evening tables. Instead, I'm going to recreate their Valentine's Day menu for us at home. I love cooking, when I have the time. All I have to do is instruct the "kids" to stay out of the room while we eat!

Yay! I’m off work til Monday too... time for copious amounts of Gin!

Same as any other day! [emoji38]

Back