Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Remember YOU are the alien to the rest of the universe. :doc1:
You know one of the things that has bothered me ever since I was a little bitty kid watching the Star Trek series................ And yes, I watched it when they first were aired! :face: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

How did they communicate over those vast distances? This got my Little kids brain looking for an answer. Back then the only place for information was the library. Lucky for me, the library is only about a 10 minute bike ride from my house. Now imagine the look on the librarians face when a little kid comes in and asks for the book covering Einsteins' theory of relativity!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:

I was a bit disappointed in the episode down in South America with their little Lidar Drone.
There has already been a very substantial LIDAR Study of large portions of South America. That study showed that they've only scratched the surface on a much bigger and more expansive population that they ever thought about.

You know there are a lot of very interesting things that he proposes, but the most interesting and intriguing thing I found about the whole series is the large structures with the huge stones that fit together so well. That just simply boggles the mind of how those could be built. I don't know if we could even do that today! At least not on that scale!
UR correct my Brother. No way can we do that today.

Twwwwang.......?.........
We are in the process of Flipping now, I believe this is why magnetic North has been moving for the last 3 decades +.

Over the last 24,000 years the Earth has had 4 confirmed magnetic shifts.

6000 Years ago - Tianchi
12,000 Years ago - Gothenburg
18,000 Years ago - Hilina Pali
24,000 Years ago - Lake Mungo

This time round now the world is run on electricity and satellite communication we're in for what could be known as the modern Dark Age. If I were pushed to date this event, I'd say within the next 5years..

The Auroras that have been seen far South past where you would expect to see the "Northern Lights" is due to the weakening of our magnetic field and the ionosphere being battered. If the Auroras are not being caused by this event then H.A.R.P comes to mind.

Back