Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

How bad would it be with another Carrington event? No more telegraph wires but I think we'd be getting absolutely bombed by all the satellites coming down. The dark ages indeed.

Anyone watching season 2 of Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix? I think that's what it's called.

How bad would it be with another Carrington event? No more telegraph wires but I think we'd be getting absolutely bombed by all the satellites coming down. The dark ages indeed.

Anyone watching season 2 of Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix? I think that's what it's called.
I'm loving AA on Netflix, Hancock lays it out for those with eyes to see and ears to hear ;)

I'm loving AA on Netflix, Hancock lays it out for those with eyes to see and ears to hear ;)
Yes I really like his approach. I do wish he hadn't brought Keanu on. The guy didn't add anything to the conversation. Plus I feel like it detracted from the series credibility. I only want to hear from researchers and scientists about this stuff. People involved in the discovery.

We are in the process of Flipping now, I believe this is why magnetic North has been moving for the last 3 decades +.

Over the last 24,000 years the Earth has had 4 confirmed magnetic shifts.

6000 Years ago - Tianchi
12,000 Years ago - Gothenburg
18,000 Years ago - Hilina Pali
24,000 Years ago - Lake Mungo

This time round now the world is run on electricity and satellite communication we're in for what could be known as the modern Dark Age. If I were pushed to date this event, I'd say within the next 5years..

The Auroras that have been seen far South past where you would expect to see the "Northern Lights" is due to the weakening of our magnetic field and the ionosphere being battered. If the Auroras are not being caused by this event then H.A.R.P comes to mind.
My Bother the smart one !!!!!!!!TY 4 tha graet jab of the son movmets. UR the bess.

I read his book,,, America Before

• Haha
Reactions: DOA
From a drive around Vermont yesterday. Almost got hit by a Tom Turkey

Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.02.01 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.19.53 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.19.17 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.06.40 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.20.47 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.23.38 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.20.55 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 12.22.16 PM.jpeg