Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Yes I really like his approach. I do wish he hadn't brought Keanu on. The guy didn't add anything to the conversation. Plus I feel like it detracted from the series credibility. I only want to hear from researchers and scientists about this stuff. People involved in the discovery.
The biggest issue is that the established scientific community look at Hancock as a Sudo Scientist. Organisations such as the Smithsonians etc obfuscate and hide discoveries that can really question not only Earths real history but also the time frame we have been given.

For anyone wanting a better insight into the history of our Planet and the time scales involved this is the best resource I have come across that gives us this information all in one book.

Last edited:
I love those fall colours, this looks just like the White mountains, I know Maine/Vermont is just a stones through away.
You are correct just a stone throw away but an hour driventhough the Green Mountais of Vermont. It is a grand time to be here. 75F or 29C

• Love
Reactions: DOA
The biggest issue is that the established scientific community look at Hancock as a Sudo Scientist. Organisations such as the Smithsonians etc obfuscate and hide discoveries that can really question not only Earths real history but also the time frame we have been given.

For anyone wanting a better insight into the history of our Planet and the time scales involved this is the best resource I have come across that gives us this information all in one book.

Thank you my Brother.

• Love
Reactions: DOA
Back