Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Old news now but "Newly Discovered" is actually laughable, I really don't know who Never A Straight Answer is trying to hood wink :crying:

NASA is a feeble collection of fellows telling lie after lie. It seems to the habit of the USA. Let me tell you a story......... :nonono:

@Mossy . :bighug: :bighug: thank you Deah ! @Nosias. nice! did you see the Aroura ? two nights in a row i went out and did not see because of clouds and the tree line to the north is blocking the horizon. :nono: I would have to drive somewhere to see it. by that time of night i am in couchlock. :sleeping:
Moon was almost full and very bright. I'm in bed by 8:30 and then get up at 2:15 this AM. So no I have not seen anylights in the night sky, Brother. :gary::goauto::gary:

NASA is a feeble collection of fellows telling lie after lie. It seems to the habit of the USA. Let me tell you a story......... :nonono:
Micky the Pilot from the Challenger didn't even change his name, still working as a college Professor. Maybe Micky had a dopple ganger but then all the crew members have them. I just can't work out what happened there.. :crying: :crying:

Any thoughts on the new series of Ancient Apocalypse, it's hard to shrug off the evidence Hancock puts forward?
My Brother I have not watched it. I like to bing TV so if this season is done then I'll watch. Most of info from Hancock is very plausible and he is convincing. Tho only those who can see will see and only those who know EVERYthing changes can be open to things that go bump in the brain. But I fear many have closed themselves from looking at what they do not know. Those who tell people that they ARE thinking they will be believed, until you say NO REALLY STOP and think about what is all around you PLEASE. Then those will hate you. The pool is rather sallow for a little bitty dive into the water.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Micky the Pilot from the Challenger didn't even change his name, still working as a college Professor. Maybe Micky had a dopple ganger but then all the crew members have them. I just can't work out what happened there.. :crying: :crying:
"I do not want to offend anyone who can help me make MO $$$$$$$$"

Two episodes left, however the material is in his America First book.
I was a bit disappointed in the episode down in South America with their little Lidar Drone.
There has already been a very substantial LIDAR Study of large portions of South America. That study showed that they've only scratched the surface on a much bigger and more expansive population that they ever thought about.

You know there are a lot of very interesting things that he proposes, but the most interesting and intriguing thing I found about the whole series is the large structures with the huge stones that fit together so well. That just simply boggles the mind of how those could be built. I don't know if we could even do that today! At least not on that scale!

Back