Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy . :bighug: :bighug: thank you Deah ! @Nosias. nice! did you see the Aroura ? two nights in a row i went out and did not see because of clouds and the tree line to the north is blocking the horizon. :nono: I would have to drive somewhere to see it. by that time of night i am in couchlock. :sleeping:

@Mossy . :bighug: :bighug: thank you Deah ! @Nosias. nice! did you see the Aroura ? two nights in a row i went out and did not see because of clouds and the tree line to the north is blocking the horizon. :nono: I would have to drive somewhere to see it. by that time of night i am in couchlock. :sleeping:
I saw the Aurora the other night! I thought I was high as hell and was seeing things! :face: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

we did not see it. we are just below where it was to be seen, also cloudy here. u r farther north from our location, perhaps tonite 4u. much Love

we r 43.7981° N

Back