Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

as I have said before,have been studying the sky for 57 years, with various telescopes, some I even built myself, when my hands still worked. and have never seen anything I could not identify. this is what I use now 9.25 inch aperture 2350 mm focal length sit
DSC_0889.JPG
DSC_0890.JPG
DSC_0891.JPG
DSC_0892.JPG
DSC_0894.JPG
ting on a German equatorial mount, with a computer drive and a 40.000 item database. hit a button go right to object named. :cheers:

Last edited:
this is the real nitty gritty. he is NOT a conspiracy nut!

the doubting Tomasa's out there always are shouting "where's the evidence " when almost all of the astronauts agree that we are being visited. and have seen ET vessels.
believe it!

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but, as conspiracy theories go................this is good!

I believe that our government. is as evil as any. anything is possible. the truth is probably much worse the anybody thinks. that goes for ANY government.:thumbsup: I am going to hang out in my own reality. :zen:

dominion is perhaps the scariest documentary out in the media. it tells the real truth about us humans, and how we are destroying this planet.
if you watch, it be prepared to change your way of thinking.

started six seeds today. all feminized autos. :cooldance:three Nashira and three Moon Tears. all portal strains gifted to me by Stone. :bow:
these are old seeds,same as from the last two batch's. that did not germ.:shrug:those were regular autos, these are fems. hope that makes a difference:eek1: I am running out of options for seeds.:cheers:

I can prove without a shadow of doubt, that alien life doesn't exist, we are it, nothing else out there... I can prove it...

go for it!:goauto:

Back