Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Sebe .:toke: welcome to AFN, and welcome to this thread. as Arnold would say...….
if your in Maine come on over.:pass:we will smoke it up.:dizzy:

balls to the wall.:cuss:after more than two months, and teasing me with white pistils. the fukkin blue cookie wreck started throwing balls.
the two Mephisto Ripleys OG are done, and loads of big bud. feeding well water for a few days then :amazon: I just realized I have become a serial killer:yoinks: how many girls have I killed over the years??? 100's. and I don't use an assault rifle:nono: I use a hacksaw.:muahaha:
DSC_0871.JPG
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0880.JPG

balls to the wall.:cuss:after more than two months, and teasing me with white pistils. the fukkin blue cookie wreck started throwing balls.
the two Mephisto Ripleys OG are done, and loads of big bud. feeding well water for a few days then :amazon: I just realized I have become a serial killer:yoinks: how many girls have I killed over the years??? 100's. and I don't use an assault rifle:nono: I use a hacksaw.:muahaha:View attachment 987515 View attachment 987516 View attachment 987517 View attachment 987518

Hahahahhaha serial killer lol

I think 2019 is the year that everybody will know about our visitors.:doc1:

the two Mephisto Ripleys OG are done, and loads of big bud. feeding well water for a few days then :amazon: I just realized I have become a serial killer:yoinks: how many girls have I killed over the years??? 100's. and I don't use an assault rifle:nono: I use a hacksaw.:muahaha:View attachment 987515 View attachment 987516 View attachment 987517 View attachment 987518

Looking sweet bro, let’s smoke a BIG ONE!

OB resounding YES! going to hacksaw two more girls end of the week.:face:
have to pick next crop today??? what to grow???:cheers:

the reason some people refuse to believe is their ego gets in the way.:cheers:

Mephisto Ripleys OG rough trim hanging in drying closet.:thumbsup: used the hacksaw again!:amazon:double murder. :muahaha:
DSC_0881.JPG
DSC_0882.JPG
DSC_0883.JPG
DSC_0884.JPG
DSC_0885.JPG
DSC_0886.JPG
DSC_0887.JPG

a very strange object. hundreds of meters long, but only 20 meters wide.?? all these artist renditions are imaginative, but not real.
they can tell size only, not what it actually looks like. if it is a construct of an alien race, we will never know.:cheers:

Back