Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

rev.:toke: your right. it has effected our history and religion. just thinking it was all created for us. is beyond strange. and when the government tells us they are their. it will create quite a few problems. BUT it's better to do it than not.:smokeout:

TD looking good! :drool: I just grow for myself, I know all the methods to train lst ,sog, scrog, bending, pinching and the rest.
I just let them go by themselves over the years I have gone from 1 or 2 ounce crops to 3 to5 ounce crops, and sometimes more. all from just letting them grow and being one with your plants. and not to mention I am a lazy ass grower. :rolleyes1: been doing it for 52 years. it has become automatic and without any deep thinking.:pass:
a couple years ago I grew out three Bubba Kush dinafem autos, very good strain.
the best method is caning, back a few years, right here on AFN was a guy from UK living in the Rivera named Hazy. you can find his threads on site.
he used bamboo canes lashed to the top of his pots, the plants ran out the length of the canes and then shot up in to many bud sites.
his training method was the bet crop increaser there was, by far. you can check out his threads they are still here. just put hazy in the search.:smokeout:
I hear what your saying. I train bc I want few plants as possible and I have limited height in my grow area. When I grow outdoors I dont train much. Im ocd with my plants a little to much at times. My bubba kush is from autoseeds. They call it sucker punch but its pre 98 bubba kush. I have great yields with autoseeds strains and their strains dont vary much in phenotypes. Im always trying new breeders and growing methods. Theres so much info on growing photos out there but not much on autos. Wich is why I love this network. And plus we get to nerd out on subjects like this thread lol. What more can you ask for.

this is my second go around here. I was someone else when I joined up in 2011. shhhh! keep it secret. :thumbsup:

"the truth is stranger than fiction":cheers:

five week old girls.:dancer::dancer::dancer:all showing their buds.:eek1: switched to full bloom. plenty of bud forming:thumbsup:
other babys also doing well. ET comes here to pick landrace cannabis. it's the only thing they cant get elsewhere.:cheers:
DSC_0633.JPG
DSC_0632.JPG
DSC_0631.JPG
DSC_0629.JPG
DSC_0626.JPG
DSC_0625.JPG
DSC_0624.JPG
DSC_0622.JPG
DSC_0621.JPG
DSC_0620.JPG

I think Frank was an alien,

five week old girls.:dancer::dancer::dancer:all showing their buds.:eek1: switched to full bloom. plenty of bud forming:thumbsup:
other babys also doing well. ET comes here to pick landrace cannabis. it's the only thing they cant get elsewhere.:cheers:View attachment 962743 View attachment 962744 View attachment 962745 View attachment 962746 View attachment 962747 View attachment 962748 View attachment 962749 View attachment 962750 View attachment 962751 View attachment 962752

You like them pots over the smart Fabric air pots?

no real preference. use them because I have them. :cheers:

Sup.

other babys also doing well. ET comes here to pick landrace cannabis. it's the only thing they cant get elsewhere.:cheers:View attachment 962743 View attachment 962744 View attachment 962745 View attachment 962746 View attachment 962747 View attachment 962748 View attachment 962749 View attachment 962750 View attachment 962751 View attachment 962752

I so love me some Zappa from time to time.

So I saw a ted talk about aliens, or rather some asshole saying 'we ARE alone' hehehe. :smoking:

Take your pick.... heres a link to some asshole talking about aliens.... and a link to a probable alien talking about humans in code.

Red pill Blue pill.....

great photos Magoo.

Last edited:
Back