Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I couldn't help have noticed your from ME.

I was just up there a couple months ago. It looks like some family may be looking at property up there again. They are getting serious now. I love ME, been there many times.

REV, there are two Maine's. south of Bangor is more or less like the rest of the country. north of Bangor it's almost the third world. an hour north of Bangor and you can buy a house
for 40.000 dollars. but you better pay cash because you wont find any work. some good size towns that were big mill towns. the mills shut down.

REV, there are two Maine's. south of Bangor is more or less like the rest of the country. north of Bangor it's almost the third world. an hour north of Bangor and you can buy a house
for 40.000 dollars. but you better pay cash because you wont find any work. some good size towns that were big mill towns. the mills shut down.

Many parts of country reflect same, such as Detroit and interestingly some vacation towns as we move away from pastimes such as fishing to video games!

You pretty much described most of the south too. There are a few prosperous parts, like Atlanta and Nashville. There are a few enlightened hippy havens.. like Athens GA or Asheville NC.... but the list of coolness down here is limited to nature after a few gems like those.

seeing that the aliens have not abducted my plants I guess time for girls on display.:dancer::dancer::dancer::pimp:
DSC_0666.JPG
DSC_0665.JPG
DSC_0664.JPG
DSC_0663.JPG
DSC_0657.JPG
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0648.JPG
DSC_0646.JPG
DSC_0642.JPG
DSC_0641.JPG

Back