Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

welcome aboard MROLDBOY:toke:

glad to hear you have a warm spot to go to.:thumbsup: I don't.:nono: I am good till the day after Christmas, then I want out of Maine:snow1::snow2: but it aint gonna happen.:doc1:

if 25%of people in the U.S. believe that history only go's back 7000 years and humans were around at the same time as the dinosaurs.
and 25% believe the earth is flat, and 49% have their smart phone up their ass. and only believe and communicate with what they hear and see on that phone.
doe's not look good for the future. :nono:.

Ya GOTTA be shitting me. 7K years?thats thee most stupidest thing I have EVER even thought about.does their head melt or something when they read about the great many extinctions?LOL they say something like 7?uhhhhh,Im not sure I follow that logic but there was at least 7,or better.LOL

color_spectrum_shutterstock-e1492109391352.jpg

The tiny bit of electro-magnetic spectrum we can see with our eyes is about 300nm to 900nm.
The spectrum may or not be infinite. Which means even the spectrum that we can measure is very small compared to reality. Who would think that is nothing out there that we cannot detect? Every year we see more, and hopefully we can begin to see outside of our 4th dimension and unlock some of that scientific knowledge. When we do, we will find aliens everywhere. Think of an ant in two dimensions, and what it would feel like to be an ant on a string....

Back