Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Somewhat long but, rather interesting!

ya a little long, and information starts to repeat. but I am retired and have too much time on my hands.:eek1:
:jump::jump::jump:new grandson last night. Grandfather for the third time.:jump::jump::jump:.

jump.gif

Hello Grandad, congratulations.

:peace:

Mikey.

yes I do have some girls going. and one not sure yet.:woohoo1: blue cookie wreck was doomed, only one survived. all other plants doing well.
new plants are some Mephisto Ripleys og two. six in total both:thumbsup: tents going.
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0609.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG
DSC_0614.JPG
DSC_0615.JPG
DSC_0616.JPG

yes I do have some girls going. and one not sure yet.:woohoo1: blue cookie wreck was doomed, only one survived. all other plants doing well.
new plants are some Mephisto Ripleys og two. six in total both:thumbsup: tents going. View attachment 960551 View attachment 960552 View attachment 960554 View attachment 960555 View attachment 960556 View attachment 960557

You should train your plants your yield will increase dramatically. I always do at least a little training it makes all the difference. Heres my bubba kush growing now.
20181010_215947.jpg
20181010_215954.jpg

TD looking good! :drool: I just grow for myself, I know all the methods to train lst ,sog, scrog, bending, pinching and the rest.
I just let them go by themselves over the years I have gone from 1 or 2 ounce crops to 3 to5 ounce crops, and sometimes more. all from just letting them grow and being one with your plants. and not to mention I am a lazy ass grower. :rolleyes1: been doing it for 52 years. it has become automatic and without any deep thinking.:pass:
a couple years ago I grew out three Bubba Kush dinafem autos, very good strain.
the best method is caning, back a few years, right here on AFN was a guy from UK living in the Rivera named Hazy. you can find his threads on site.
he used bamboo canes lashed to the top of his pots, the plants ran out the length of the canes and then shot up in to many bud sites.
his training method was the bet crop increaser there was, by far. you can check out his threads they are still here. just put hazy in the search.:smokeout:

good morning Mikey.:pass:wake and bake,:cheers:

Back