Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Sounds a little like an off the wall Synth Pink FLoyd or similar.LOL Pretty interesting indeed!Every morning I open the tent and POW,sweet developing almost ready Tangie smells.ill get a pic with the light off sometime.I sooo wasnt ready for the size to rip off to the sky so damned quick when I switched.But thats what happens with new strains when ya decide ,HEY! let grow this n this n this and BOOM! maximum overload.LOL

so this is a grow thread as well. :greenthumb:here is my junk!:eyebrows: two small seedlings in tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] are blue cookie wreck. had a tough time with them. old seeds. only two out of six, and one may not grow? tent# one has three healthy girls I it. :cooldance: one sch x amnesia, one sch x yeti and a ripleys og. I am starting two more ripleys to fill in tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].View attachment 958023 View attachment 958024 View attachment 958025 View attachment 958026 View attachment 958027 View attachment 958028

Looking happy and healthy!!! :thumbsup:

I have been diggin on these blues for ideas to cover for the people I jam with each week or so.Excellent blues player too.
I havent tried the cotton candy yet organically.Yet a little under fed buuuut,whatcha gonna do. LOL! I can wait! so close but yet so far,Glad I got some herbals to tide me over.

002.JPG
008.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
023.JPG
025.JPG

some deep meditation will give you the ability to use your Pineal gland to visit the astral plane. as it was meant to be used.
. :passit:

yup many years back. and watched his series. did not like the new series cosmos.
thank you Peach! :pass: I think we are now in the majority. from your stats you have been around here awhile since 2013. were you someone else for a while?
only five messages, I feel privileged to be one of them!:thumbsup:

@MR magoo Just a lurker man. Well got into growing about then but only been making good progress this past year or so.

I've not watched the series but the book broke my brain so might have a gander. Saw some good things on Netflix an YouTube tho

Peace

Back