Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Welcome. I would say this is where seekers of the truth maybe found. Seek and a path will guide you. Listen to those inner voices and go with what feels right to your heart. Accept what resonates and ignore that which does not. There are an infinite numbers of paths that can be followed.

@MR magoo is the gentle soul who started this. We as many before have been drawn to it. How did you find it? If you want a more personal discussion then it is best to use the Private Message option. For at times it maybe a bit more than some may want. I just started my seeking during the Great Shutdown a few years back. So very happy you are here. @gtrgrow65
Thank you for the kind words. been down many, many, many rabbit holes. I have concluded that we should question everything we have ever been taught. the real truth is out there but it will not be given to you without a lot of perseverance and a wide-open mind, because the truth is so much crazier than most can ever imagine.

Thank you for the kind words. been down many, many, many rabbit holes. I have concluded that we should question everything we have ever been taught. the real truth is out there but it will not be given to you without a lot of perseverance and a wide-open mind, because the truth is so much crazier than most can ever imagine.
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Insane Curiosity............. Very interesting, entertaining and informative channel

How are you feeling today? Thanks for the upload. We have been "controlled" for a very long time but the times are drawing near for the big shift.

How are you feeling today? Thanks for the upload. We have been "controlled" for a very long time but the times are drawing near for the big shift.
I thought this was quite an interesting series on Netflix. Quite entertaining!
The guy has his critics. I think he's thought-provoking.

I thought this was quite an interesting series on Netflix. Quite entertaining!
The guy has his critics. I think he's thought-provoking.

I agree. I have read one of his books and I find him very compelling and honest. I have watched a lot of his stuff on the tube. We all have critics Thank you for sharing.

I agree. I have read one of his books and I find him very compelling and honest. I have watched a lot of his stuff on the tube. We all have critics Thank you for sharing.
I’ve read all of Hancocks work and he’s views on ancient Egypt and America are compelling. The theories presented on the dry eras and the Black Matt for me only go to further cement his version of the history that had been obscured.

Happy Saturn Day...... :bighug:
Thank you for this information. As is life at certain times unpredictable so to is the weather, it is raining and will be cloudy all evening.

Sunset July 31, 2016...Playa Coco, Costa Rica. This is on the Pacific side of the country. The West side. Pura Vida

1725742077027.jpeg

Back