Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

The garden doesn't seem to mind @Nosias ......... :pighug: ...that Azalea looks great........:headbang:
Yes indeed. The 2 acres here are looking real nice. The land is happy. All is breaking out here this Spring and summer will be here very soon. Like tomorrow?!? .

Last edited:
@DOA :sad:Sorry for your loss. :bighug:weird times. since 2019 when my brother passed away, (at an old age) i have lost six of my 8 life long friends. all within a year or two of my age. except my brother. :sad: your friend was too young!

• Sad
Reactions: DOA
@DOA :sad:Sorry for your loss. :bighug:weird times. since 2019 when my brother passed away, (at an old age) i have lost six of my 8 life long friends. all within a year or two of my age. except my brother. :sad: your friend was too young!

Thanks Magoo, :bighug:he lived a fast life, that would rival any frontman but he turned a corner in 2019 and I really thought he was going to be around to see what is to come. The funeral is not until the 14th July, nearly 5 weeks after passing due to a post mortem.

I know that it is only his physical avatar that has passed and I'm guessing, well hope he has now transitioned into the 5th Dimension, where he continues the experience agreed upon. I'll see him again in what ever form that may take, it's just a good bye for now but I can't help but be saddened that the images I have of him will never be recreated for the time I have left. :sad:

@WildBill :toke: What's gonna happen first? a super volcano, a coronal mass ejection, a Asteroid strike, the flipping of the poles, nuclear war, alien invasion??? choose the manner you want to go. :rofl:

@WildBill :toke: What's gonna happen first? a super volcano, a coronal mass ejection, a Asteroid strike, the flipping of the poles, nuclear war, alien invasion??? choose the manner you want to go. :rofl:
Alien invasion
evil-laugh.gif

I'm all for the good old-fashioned mountain-sized asteroid! Unlike nuclear war, not going to be a whole lot of mutants running around that survived!
350K1H8.gif

Back