Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy . :bighug: I will never forget your story about hubby falling out of the golf cart. :rofl: I now understand how.:baked:
heat index yesterday at 106 F. going to be hotter today. :frowny: this Aint right!!! In Maine.

Still alive and kicking. :doc1:Ignorance can be fixed. but stupid is forever. there is no excuse anymore for Nay sayers about this subject.

I'm glad you're still here, I was actually starting to fret. :bighug: after my pal passed last week suddenly. :sadcry:

Oooooh Magoo... :pighug: ...are you getting That old...?......:eyebrows:

:biggrin:

After I frightened the life outta @DOA and @Nosias with that comment....... :pighug: ...can I just clarify that I Think @MR magoo is the oldest grower on site...that is a badge of honour round here.....:bighug:

After I frightened the life outta @DOA and @Nosias with that comment....... :pighug: ...can I just clarify that I Think @MR magoo is the oldest grower on site...that is a badge of honour round here.....:bighug:
I am ok and all is as it is meant to be. Yes the old farts are moving slower.

Last edited:
Those points were meant for Magoo but you have them, not that you're old. it's the stoner in me not concentrating....

Those points were meant for Magoo but you have them, not that you're old. it's the stoner in me not concentrating....

#ProperStoner. :bravo:.,..

You are not getting the points back though..........
muttley-very-funny.gif

Back