Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

hello spacetime travelers. :goauto: I am waiting for a new species to sneak across the boarder. you know the Real Aliens.
in the meantime i still grow Cannabis. :growing: here are 5 plants, all different cultivars. 1 Mephisto Orange Utan tester. 1 Dinafem OG Kush. 1 20twenty mendocino Trizzlers. 1 fastbuds Strawberry Banana. and 1 fastbuds chem bomb. al seeds are 3 to 5 years old but popped well.
all healthy, and starting to bud. :thumbsup: my first really good telescope a unitron 3" refractor od a German equatorial mount. 1977. View attachment 1708621View attachment 1708622View attachment 1708623View attachment 1708624View attachment 1708625View attachment 1708626

7CCG.gif
. Hmmmmmm.... you still remember how to grow them huh....?....... :watering:

:crying::crying::crying:

Look what I brought you...you don't need a scope for this one.....:yeah:....

The "Folks" over at Never A Straight Answer have just discovered a new energy field.... It's strange though how The Old World or best described as the Golden Age were using this energy source for centuries. That's only about 50,000 years ago...

Drip, Drip, Drip.....

@DOA . :toke: Yes ! And the various Pyramids around the world were the amplifiers. Tesla understood this. :pass:

@DOA . :toke: Yes ! And the various Pyramids around the world were the amplifiers. Tesla understood this. :pass:
I believe he had perfected it, however this source of energy is free and limitless. Scarcity was instead created to monetise and control the supply of energy by the way of fossil fuels....

"Fossil Fuels" as we are told are from the compressed remains of Jurassic life and foliage, compressed by natures pressure over time to create the liquid black gold we call oil. Thanks to the Origin of Species by Darwin a theory is drawn upon that dinosaurs and the Jurassic period must of made our oil.

Most people would agree that this narrative is a universal truth, told to us throughout our life. If you apply the common sense principle we have a problem. At what depth is the Jurassic period found, the consensus is 2.75-3.12 km depth. If that is true can someone please explain how oil is extracted from depths 4+Km depth. At this depth there should be no oil, maybe oil is a natural renewable fuel source used as a natural lubricant for Teutonic Plate movement. It's strange that some oil wells from the 90's which were capped and marked as dry have partially somehow refilled..

Well. :sad: looks like another investigation has been Squashed by the deep state. . and even the so called UFO/UAP community is feeding the world Misinformation. simply by using those terms...... (UFO or UAP. this is wrong. they are Advanced vehicles. AVS. .. is the correct term,
It's a laugh that our government has tried to switch the term UFO to UAP. from unidentified flying object, that implies it's a solid object and is flying.
To a UAP Unidentified anomalous Phenomena. it no longer if flying, and it's not an object . pure bullshit!
eveybody knows what they are now. and all the denial makes are government look even more stupid than they already look.

Back