Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Good morning all. Love and Light to everything. Just got back from Costa Rica and wanted to post an article.

“… all atoms exits as packets of wave like probability in space, that actually collapse into individual particles once they are observed.”

I'm too HIGH to watch that right now! I just know that would trigger a bunch of rabbit holin'!:eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha::haha:
I do have some stuff to get done today! :biggrin:

I'm too HIGH to watch that right now! I just know that would trigger a bunch of rabbit holin'!:eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha::haha:
I do have some stuff to get done today! :biggrin:
It is all science and it has them going down rabbit holes. No theory but data. Take care and appreciate you being here.

Last edited:
An interesting story, I listened to Steven on Tin Foil Hat with Sam Tripoli and it's compelling. He confirms much of what we know, have a listen or read it for free.

I have it DL. Many thanks my brother. I am reading the free "The Urantia Book". Now this book is not for very many of us. Indeed it not main stream and may ruffle more than a few billion feathers. https://www.urantia.org/ You have been forewarned

Last edited:
A new season of Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix is coming out in the next few days.
I think it's gonna concentrate mainly on the Americas.
Enjoy and stay open to different ideas and concepts. We never stop growing and learning.

I booked a flight! :goauto: plant pics. :bighug:
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

Back