Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

If no one is familiar with the light of Egypt by Thomas H Burgoyne here's the full unabrigded audio version of volume I.

Last edited:
There's something to be said about immersing yourself into a society full of your own species and you've got to go out of your way even be really uncomfortable expressing and admitting certain things to test and see if the people that you're running into are on the same wavelength so to speak. For example me making the post that I disclosed here about my dreams and the s*** that I have encountered and had it happen in my life over the last 30 years it takes a lot to admit that because a lot of times when I would bring that out in any kind of public setting or around my friends they would look at me like I was just had a plate installed in my forehead
You are not alone anymore.

My father was Irish Catholic and my Mom was raised Methodist. We lived across the street from a public grade school, so I went there for 6 years. During this time I attended, on Saturday mornings, the Catholic dogma lessons from the Nuns. I hear that god always was; always is; and always will be. Also he created this planet for us and we were his only creation of life as he was lonely. That struck me as weird. So I asked how old is Earth? The nun said we have been here for 4-6 thousand years. This then came out of me, "Sister, what did god do with his time before he made us?" WELL that was not received as it was intended and I was told to shut up and stop asking stupid questions.

Last edited:
All of the organised religions can be traced back alongside the five blood lines to the Caucasus Mountains , one of the reasons a person wearing a "white" space suit is called Caucasian. :bighug: When I attended Sunday school at their Methodist camp ;) they never told me the creator made three Ark of the Covenants ;) that Mary Magdalene was omitted from the new Testament ;) amongst scores of omissions and additions and that the Bible was translated from Latin into Greek than into English and then again re-scribed into the King James Bible ;) funny that.....

@Nosias . :bighug: I have a similar story. Started school in a catholic school, made it to the second grade. i even remember my teacher's name, sister Sabina. :finger: A nun in her 80's. :yoinks: one day i was acting out in class talking to another student Ol sister Sabina came up behind me and smacked me in the face with a metal ruler. Ouch! when i went home, you could see the ruler on my face, right down to the 1/16 th marks.
Next day my mother took me to school and cursed at every nun she saw Especially mother superior . that started my days in public school.

@Green Hornet . :bighug: This shit is happening all the time now. everybody is carrying a smart phone with camera.
Getting harder and harder for government to lie to us. :goauto: Listen to some flying turtles.....................................

@Nosias . :bighug: I have a similar story. Started school in a catholic school, made it to the second grade. i even remember my teacher's name, sister Sabina. :finger: A nun in her 80's. :yoinks: one day i was acting out in class talking to another student Ol sister Sabina came up behind me and smacked me in the face with a metal ruler. Ouch! when i went home, you could see the ruler on my face, right down to the 1/16 th marks.
Next day my mother took me to school and cursed at every nun she saw Especially mother superior . that started my days in public school.

@Green Hornet . :bighug: This shit is happening all the time now. everybody is carrying a smart phone with camera.
Getting harder and harder for government to lie to us. :goauto: Listen to some flying turtles.....................................

Only the strong have survived the nuns. I had the Black Veiled Monsters, or the order of BVM; i.e Blessed VIRGIN Mary gang. PS Good deed done by your Mom. That took courage and a boiling rage.

:yoinks:Wow! to be 20 again.
Looks like it's time to get some Promix BX and coarse #4 perlite and pick out some cultivars to grow. :toke:

I'm very low income and I was walking my dog this morning and earlier in the year where I was living I was paying 98% of my income about $600 a week to live where I was living it's just the housing crisis that were in where I live currently there's a bunch of wealthy people that are buying up a bunch of land and then investing in properties and the course of action they like to take here is if they find or see that there's something even if it's like a $500 extra a month they'll immediately kick the current tenants out no cause and then send people in and move them in so I've been trying to get away from all of that and work towards the rent to own type situation I don't share this with people and like the dog groups that I socialize in when I walk my dogs three miles every morning there was one time back I'd say three or four months ago where I had allowed somebody to help pay for $250 for a deposit so I can have my dog looked at at the vet at the time I didn't have the money. It turns out that my dog had Lyme disease and I had to end up spending every penny I had in 2400 later and this was just last month the beginning of no I'm sorry the 24th of September where she finally had her last vaccine so I run into this individual today and he starts screaming at me that I owe him $300 at first I let my inner voice control and I don't say a word and I don't say a thing and then he tries to tell me that he's going to f****** up I can defend myself and my hands are up to date but I really don't like being violent I really choose to get away from these ego battles in this misdirected spitting nasty hostile b******* just really sad to see somebody that's 15 years older than me being the way this individual was even trying to say like people were gossiping about my military career and like think I just I'm a 50-year-old man I'm not used to being honest and sincere and being poor and then having some douchebag of my own species try to make me feel like I'm beneath him because I don't make $5,000 a month I'm happy being poor the only thing that sucks about being poor is that there are times when I wish I had a vehicle or a way to get from point A to point B quicker but in the end I'm fine. What really disturbs me as I'm a firm believer that in certain areas of this world our society and our species are devolving. I won't lie I'm having a hard time when I have energy like that thrown at me staying completely calm and staying in the moment and just walking away I was awestruck never in my life I've been born and raised here my whole life all my grandparents have passed away and I was abused severely as a child so I can feel like that old it's like I have a a rage inside of me from my childhood and these people f*** with me I don't think they realize like there's this molten core inside my gut and if I ever release it it's going to be like the f****** elephant's foot in Chernobyl I just I have to isolate from people sometimes because I'm afraid of being angry or people out in society having anger and wanting that anger to be shoved on every person they come across or whatever the case may be I just it really spent me out and spun me out and I'm just having to come home and go online and get on a freaking pot cannabis Network Forum with a bunch of strangers I don't know and share my my pain and my concern and my confusion I'm sorry guys I'm just a venting

Back