Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Green Hornet . :toke: . been 2 weeks since i have typed anything on my thread. BUT new moon in a couple of days, time to get a bale of promix
and start some plants. @PinkyNotTheBrain . Rember " no matter where you go there you are" :goauto: at some point i will talk about my
Mushroom trip this past week. :dizzy:WOW!

Mushroom tales...................... Tuesday 2pm, 3.5 grams of Penis envy. usually i wil grind up mushrooms in my mortar and pestle, had an idea, put them in my hard cheese hand grinder, powdered in under two minutes. dumped them in to a glass of chocolate milk, went down smooooth and easy. 1 hour in just starting to feel the effect. and thinking my buddy in northern Cali. that sent me the mushies was a light weight. :biggrin:Wrong!
2 hours in i was Off. Holy shit! it was 16 years ago the last time i tripped. So now it's getting heavy. lying in my lazy bastard recliner listening to music it started to hit ne in Waves. eyes are closed, i am watching eyelid movies. :dizzy:and the first wave hits. at the very beginnig of each wave
i had an uncontrollable urge to yawn when i yawned my eyes would open and the yawn would turn in to a yell Yaaaa!
plenty of visual the whole time. had six or seven of these waves, each one sent me up 1 level, that's when i experienced time dilation.
and entered the fourth dimension . It started with an incredible slowdown of time. then i felt like i was in a time stream. and it was quite heavy at this time and i was taking deep breaths. that's when i had the most bizarre effect, i took the breath , and nothing moved, no chest movement, my mouth was open taking in air, but NO movement whatsoever! 1 second after i was done breathing i watched it happen with my mouth closed
and not moving. a time delay! at one point iwas watching eyelid stuff and a black whole appeared and i started to dive in, not by choice, it was sucking me in.. :yoinks::yoinks: I didn't want to go, so i opened my eyes focused on music and stayed out. a double dose and i would have gone in. don't
know what was in there? by ten pm iwas coming down and went to bed. i was still quite high. woke up next morning and felt very energetic
and still seeing bright colors. had a sceduled fishing trip the next day gone at 7 am. All the fall colors were at peak. absolutely beautiful.
by Noon time the energy from mushies faded and i was ready to lie down. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Mushroom tales...................... Tuesday 2pm, 3.5 grams of Penis envy. usually i wil grind up mushrooms in my mortar and pestle, had an idea, put them in my hard cheese hand grinder, powdered in under two minutes. dumped them in to a glass of chocolate milk, went down smooooth and easy. 1 hour in just starting to feel the effect. and thinking my buddy in northern Cali. that sent me the mushies was a light weight. :biggrin:Wrong!
2 hours in i was Off. Holy shit! it was 16 years ago the last time i tripped. So now it's getting heavy. lying in my lazy bastard recliner listening to music it started to hit ne in Waves. eyes are closed, i am watching eyelid movies. :dizzy:and the first wave hits. at the very beginnig of each wave
i had an uncontrollable urge to yawn when i yawned my eyes would open and the yawn would turn in to a yell Yaaaa!
plenty of visual the whole time. had six or seven of these waves, each one sent me up 1 level, that's when i experienced time dilation.
and entered the fourth dimension . It started with an incredible slowdown of time. then i felt like i was in a time stream. and it was quite heavy at this time and i was taking deep breaths. that's when i had the most bizarre effect, i took the breath , and nothing moved, no chest movement, my mouth was open taking in air, but NO movement whatsoever! 1 second after i was done breathing i watched it happen with my mouth closed
and not moving. a time delay! at one point iwas watching eyelid stuff and a black whole appeared and i started to dive in, not by choice, it was sucking me in.. :yoinks::yoinks: I didn't want to go, so i opened my eyes focused on music and stayed out. a double dose and i would have gone in. don't
know what was in there? by ten pm iwas coming down and went to bed. i was still quite high. woke up next morning and felt very energetic
and still seeing bright colors. had a sceduled fishing trip the next day gone at 7 am. All the fall colors were at peak. absolutely beautiful.
by Noon time the energy from mushies faded and i was ready to lie down. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
I am glad you are back. I remember laying head up under water with my eyes wide open and no telling how long I was under water, 1 second or ?? I was able to see around corners. So glad your back home.

@MR magoo been a very long time but the memories amazingly remain. First time :dizzy: I watched Heavy Metal the movie at the drive in. Now you know why I post clips a lot.
@Mossy granted for myself it's been almost 40 years But it would be hard for me to be scared while laughing my ass off :rofl:
@DeanOnAuto You got my trips beat :eyebrows:

@Green Hornet . thank you brother. :bighug:I have had a lot of psychedelic experience in the past.
Started young in 1965. Timothy Leary was professor of psychology at Harvard and had a LSD lab going. some of my older ( by a few years)
guys in my gang were in Harvard Square Cambridge and some of Tims students gave them a bunch of LSD tabs. they came back to Dorchester
with th e acid. and i took a hit and went to a carnival. Man!!! it was the experience of a lifetime. I had an animal trip.
everybody turned in to one type or another of different animals Goats, pigs, cows, wolfs, horses, cats, dogs. :yoinks:
sittig on the corner watching cars go around the corner stretching like slinky's. looking down the main street, you could see i mile down, all the street lights were bending over like a Giraffe taking a drink. leaning on a parked car for support. :dizzy: they all started sinking in the ground.
I tripped almost every week till 1972 . Peyote, mushrooms , LSD, Mescaline. after 1972 i did still do mushrooms once in awhile.
over those years i tripped hundreds of times. i would drop acid for any excuse. :crying:

Hello spacetime dwellers. :bighug: It's time to grow. :thumbsup: Had a major problem from the get go. :nono: not a bale of any kind of promix anywhere? hydro guy said no idea when more is coming? and when it doe's it wont be BX. it will be new stuff.
had to buy a small 2 cu. ft. bale called "promix premium soil" ???? wanted six plants only enough for five. :WTF:anyway what i decided to grow is Fastbuds Bruce Banner three. and Chem Bomb from 20twenty. two.
put to soak for 24 hours in to incubator tomorrow. I lost track of the moon, but it's new to first quarter. that should work. :toke:

DSC_0697.JPG
DSC_0698.JPG
DSC_0699.JPG

@Fast Buds Heather . :bighug:and @Twenty20 Adam. :bighug:

Back