Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Wow ! Frank Jacob is an amazing speaker. :thumbsup: There is great evil in the world, but it's not supernatural . it is in the mind and heart of humans.
Cern and the people that run it could be Satanic in their belief . they are wrong. there is no Devil or God. all B/S .
Good morning all. It got to 36 last night...winter is coming. I just wanted to send out LOVE to everyone. :baby:

Wow ! Frank Jacob is an amazing speaker. :thumbsup: There is great evil in the world, but it's not supernatural . it is in the mind and heart of humans.
Cern and the people that run it could be Satanic in their belief . they are wrong. there is no Devil or God. all B/S .
Now mind you this is Northern New England Circa 1979 1985 back when there was a nepotistic good old boy Network a shotgun in the back of every gun rack in it pickup truck, different time different era. I remember my grandmother who was a super high percentage Native American I don't remember and it doesn't matter who cares we're all f****** nuts as far as I'm concerned, she looked at me when she was on her deathbed one week and said you better not be believing any of this organized religion that these cuz at the time Jehovah's Witnesses would come to our door and knock and they would do it like every week no matter what you said the only thing that worked in our household to keep them at Bay was my grandpa and through the door but naked remember the one I told you about that s*** into a pretzel it worked. Anyway I was getting tangential there the thing was she told me that to not believe any of the organized religions that they were developed to control the masses so that they could get them to fight with one another and that our people were handed down in a basket from space I know it sounds nuts but all of it in the speaking tutelage that I was learned from my elders there's always a caveat of Truth to these stories. I'm going to go and look at that video now I haven't looked at the CERN video now I'm just commenting on the comments I saw if you guys read it or saw it watched it etc etc

42 degrees in colchester....
Lake champlain water......65 degrees lmaop

Now mind you this is Northern New England Circa 1979 1985 back when there was a nepotistic good old boy Network a shotgun in the back of every gun rack in it pickup truck, different time different era. I remember my grandmother who was a super high percentage Native American I don't remember and it doesn't matter who cares we're all f****** nuts as far as I'm concerned, she looked at me when she was on her deathbed one week and said you better not be believing any of this organized religion that these cuz at the time Jehovah's Witnesses would come to our door and knock and they would do it like every week no matter what you said the only thing that worked in our household to keep them at Bay was my grandpa and through the door but naked remember the one I told you about that s*** into a pretzel it worked. Anyway I was getting tangential there the thing was she told me that to not believe any of the organized religions that they were developed to control the masses so that they could get them to fight with one another and that our people were handed down in a basket from space I know it sounds nuts but all of it in the speaking tutelage that I was learned from my elders there's always a caveat of Truth to these stories. I'm going to go and look at that video now I haven't looked at the CERN video now I'm just commenting on the comments I saw if you guys read it or saw it watched it etc etc

42 degrees in colchester....
Lake champlain water......65 degrees lmaop
Thanks for sharing. I know she was right. I am south of you on 7. read Robert Mountain Sky's about what his grand father told him. The Terra Papers.
We are so low on the path to enlightenment that most everything that is real is unknowledgeable to us. We must seek.

I had to register at that site you know what irks me and upsets me more than anything is that I run into people that graduated from major universities on the East Coast you know exactly what I'm talking about and the only University I found people at that actually have open minds towards what's being taught our Dartmouth and I'm just so disgusted just between you and me that our species is so inept when it comes to being awakened and being aware like that gentleman said when he was discussing the energy in the universe and what's going to happen to our Consciousness and our species once it hits us here on Earth, I knew that there was something really really strange about the upbringing I'd had when I went to my my Lithuanian relatives and I told them I said I have these weird dreams and they don't really have anything specific in them that I could point to and say that was a life-changing event no not at all in fact they're just kind of mundane I'll be in a new area living there and things will stand out that I will approach and have happen in my life 3 months 6 months sometimes a year down the road and the deja vu that hits me I like have to sit down for half an hour and like process everything that's happening so I can be like but I don't dare say a word to anybody cuz they'll call me s*** back crazy but I'll tell you what there have been a few times in my life where I've had an advantage over regular folks where they don't realize that humans have this ability and I've allowed it to adjust my perspective and my energy and what I do in the next few future for me and it works so I don't care what other people think I know it works

I had to register at that site you know what irks me and upsets me more than anything is that I run into people that graduated from major universities on the East Coast you know exactly what I'm talking about and the only University I found people at that actually have open minds towards what's being taught our Dartmouth and I'm just so disgusted just between you and me that our species is so inept when it comes to being awakened and being aware like that gentleman said when he was discussing the energy in the universe and what's going to happen to our Consciousness and our species once it hits us here on Earth, I knew that there was something really really strange about the upbringing I'd had when I went to my my Lithuanian relatives and I told them I said I have these weird dreams and they don't really have anything specific in them that I could point to and say that was a life-changing event no not at all in fact they're just kind of mundane I'll be in a new area living there and things will stand out that I will approach and have happen in my life 3 months 6 months sometimes a year down the road and the deja vu that hits me I like have to sit down for half an hour and like process everything that's happening so I can be like but I don't dare say a word to anybody cuz they'll call me s*** back crazy but I'll tell you what there have been a few times in my life where I've had an advantage over regular folks where they don't realize that humans have this ability and I've allowed it to adjust my perspective and my energy and what I do in the next few future for me and it works so I don't care what other people think I know it works
:pighug: LOVE and Kindness is what we are here to give and share. I am pleased you have found us here. :cheersmate:

There's something to be said about immersing yourself into a society full of your own species and you've got to go out of your way even be really uncomfortable expressing and admitting certain things to test and see if the people that you're running into are on the same wavelength so to speak. For example me making the post that I disclosed here about my dreams and the s*** that I have encountered and had it happen in my life over the last 30 years it takes a lot to admit that because a lot of times when I would bring that out in any kind of public setting or around my friends they would look at me like I was just had a plate installed in my forehead

Back