Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mikey:toke: the more I read the more I believe. we are not running this planet. they are.:yoinks:

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

plant update.:toke: all girls doing well I took a Shortstuff HOD man! she taste good.:drool:amnesia x yeti almost done. Mephisto Ripleys og also almost done.
blue cookie wreck is showing hairs, but there green. and still not sure its a girl. very healthy, maybe going to take longer:shrug:the other two are Mephisto ripleys og. doing well.:cooldance:
thanks for dropping in.:smokeout:
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0749.JPG
DSC_0751.JPG
DSC_0753.JPG
DSC_0755.JPG
DSC_0756.JPG
DSC_0757.JPG
DSC_0758.JPG
DSC_0759.JPG
DSC_0761.JPG

some other lifeform owns the Moon. what makes humans think that the Moon is ours??

some other lifeform owns the Moon. what makes humans think that the Moon is ours??

Lol man I doubt another lifeform owns the moon. possibly used as a stopping point for observation sure, but as far as planetoids go, our moon is by far one of the more useless hunks of rock with very little practical value. Which is why when Mars missions were presented all those years ago they realised they needed to reevaluate the effectiveness of gearing for moon missions when they discovered that figuring out how to land a rocket on something as big as the earth is the only way to prepare for Mars so the moon was therefore deemed a waste of cash and quite rightly so! Especially when they were learning just as much from satellite launch prep when it came down to breaking the atmosphere and understanding planetary orbit.
Don’t get me wrong they definitely got video confirmation of ET during those missions though. It just wasn’t why the moon mission was scrapped.

plant update.:toke: all girls doing well I took a Shortstuff HOD man! she taste good.:drool:amnesia x yeti almost done. Mephisto Ripleys og also almost done.
blue cookie wreck is showing hairs, but there green. and still not sure its a girl. very healthy, maybe going to take longer:shrug:the other two are Mephisto ripleys og. doing well.:cooldance:
thanks for dropping in.:smokeout:View attachment 974375 View attachment 974376 View attachment 974377 View attachment 974378 View attachment 974379 View attachment 974380 View attachment 974381 View attachment 974382 View attachment 974383 View attachment 974384

Oh yeah and :drool::drool:

I am guilty of being a meat eater.:shrug: humans lust for meat is going to be the end of the human race. and it continues at an ever increasing rate.
don't watch this video if you have a queasy stomach.

Back