Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

plants doing well big girls done. :thumbsup: little girls healthy:cooldance: blue cookie wreck is a girl. and will be big. ripleys og budding already my buzz is HOD:dizzy:
DSC_0764.JPG
DSC_0766.JPG
DSC_0767.JPG
DSC_0768.JPG
DSC_0769.JPG
DSC_0770.JPG
DSC_0771.JPG
DSC_0772.JPG
DSC_0774.JPG
DSC_0775.JPG

cut a mephisto Ripleys OG today. hanging to dry.:thumbsup: blue cookie wreck is big and beautiful ,but is looking for more vegging. or a light change?
the other two Ripleys are larger than the one just harvested. one Shortstuff Amnesia x Yeti still to be harvested.:toke:
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0777.JPG
DSC_0778.JPG
DSC_0779.JPG
DSC_0780.JPG
DSC_0781.JPG
DSC_0782.JPG
DSC_0783.JPG
DSC_0784.JPG
this video is a trip through the solar system set to a pink Floyd sound track, excellent graphics. I recommend watching on the big screen with the big sound system.

he gets highly agitated, but what he says is all true. get your head out of the sand. :pass:
experience reality or hide your mind in a box.:toke:

Weird coz i live on the west coast and last night I saw what I thought was a shooting star but can't normally see them in the city. At this point every time I see something unusual in the sky its just like:deadhorse:
I'm sure they're just really interested in how we are actually slowly becoming generally less violent (even if it doesn't feel like it the world is the most peaceful it's been for a while) and feel more comfortable getting closer since we're actually actively trying to make peaceful contact

How much trim and sugar leaf did you get off her? Secondary mass is almost important as buds to me since I LOVE my extract Eddie caps but can't stand using good bud to eat lol

Looking great BTW

I ended up with a quart jar of sugar leaf. I save it and when I have a decent pile, I will make bubble hash using dry ice.:woohoo1:
I have a large telescope, and have been in to astronomy for 60 years. have built my own telescopes in the past. and still have not seen anything I could not identify.
BUT I firmly believe our universe is teeming with life.:cheers:

this is the government spoon feeding us. a slow progression to full disclosure. :smokeout:

Back