Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I ended up with a quart jar of sugar leaf. I save it and when I have a decent pile, I will make bubble hash using dry ice.:woohoo1:
I have a large telescope, and have been in to astronomy for 60 years. have built my own telescopes in the past. and still have not seen anything I could not identify.
BUT I firmly believe our universe is teeming with life.:cheers:

I grew up living with a nuclear technitian for a grandfather so my childhood hobbies mainly including astrology and similar stuff coz he wouldn't let me play PlayStation lol not that I'm complaining

I've never spotted anything noteworthy through a lens besides planetary bodies with my telescopic camera lenses or my auto-scope (star charting telescope, is pretty cool) but then I only have my telescopes in Portugal and wouldn't have much use for them in the light polluted city and broke my Canon years ago and haven't got round to getting a replacement.

Still I'm only 23 and I hold out hope that contact is made at some point in my lifetime but I'm not personally out there looking for stuff. I'll leave that to others haha

Shortstuff Amnesia x Yeti taken by an alien. I did get pictures before they dematerialized in to the ninth dimension. they mean us no harm, but will take your bud.:shrug:
:cheers:
DSC_0785.JPG
DSC_0786.JPG
DSC_0787.JPG
DSC_0788.JPG
DSC_0789.JPG
DSC_0790.JPG
DSC_0791.JPG

OB. yes and lace it with scissor hash.:drool:

and thanks SMab.:pass:

OB. I see your a 68 year old kid that never grew up just like me.:pass:

naked ladies 25c a peek. :dancer::dancer::dancer:more entertainment is available for a higher price.:naughtystep::backside::woody::deadhorse:
DSC_0792.JPG
DSC_0793.JPG
DSC_0794.JPG
DSC_0795.JPG
DSC_0797.JPG
DSC_0798.JPG
DSC_0799.JPG
DSC_0800.JPG
DSC_0801.JPG
DSC_0802.JPG
blue cookie wreck still vegging, looks like a light change will be needed.

Back