Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Tell me about it, the worst thing for me as someone in their prime is that I want kids, in the next 5 to 10 years not only coz in the last of my bloodline but because I guess I have that natural desire to progogate lol but unless I meet someone who I love who wants it, I ain't going out of my way to bring more people into an crowded and overconsuming country. Not unless I inherit that small holding back in Portugal lol!

howdy tiny specks of moisture in an endless universe.:toke: plant update, plants still safe from alien abduction:eyebrows:
big girls are good, little girls are good. what more can a man ask for.:cheers:
DSC_0683.JPG
DSC_0684.JPG
DSC_0685.JPG
DSC_0686.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0689.JPG
DSC_0690.JPG
DSC_0691.JPG
DSC_0692.JPG

they are trying to tell us something.? information in dribs and drabs.

Definitely. Almost like they're trying to tell the public that ET exists but rather than make it headline news, you slowly inform the masses via social media so that when it is officially announced there is not as much public shock or panic. Its a common manipulation tactic of western governments and businesses lol

The media like to try to make out that its social media that influences politics but ultimately its the other way around when big business and politics is almost the same thing in this day and age. There's a Ted talk somewhere but Im too stoned to remember the name haha:dizzy::sleeping:

saw him twice in a small club in Boston in the mid sixty's. fukkin awesome. he had his fingernails cut to points, to look badass and to pick his guitar. :shooty:

Back