Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

if you look at the main stream media over the last 50 years we are being brainwashed. the government wants us to think the ET has BIG teeth, has acid for blood and a taste for human meat.:yoinks: this is all indoctrination for our new enemy et. to unite earth under one totalitarian government. to fight these evil aliens. :goauto:

Totally, supposedly in the original roswell reports the creature they found was huminoid, (only really hearsay) but if its humanoid, I can't imagine it relying on anything but intelligence to fight battles anyway :thumbsup: I think humanity has proven that a pencil, paper and mathematics would beat any natural offensive weapons anyway and that's been proven by humans slowly evolving into weaker, yet simultaneously more equipped to survival in an intellectual world. (even if that means that the rest of us left behind look a little stupid by comparison, we are actually a lot smarter as a species) To me, an enemy without any natural weapons is a lot scarier coz you cant predict it. But I suppose its easier to rile up the public with tongues that have teeth and reproduce by bursting from your stomach.
Even though I don't think that militant ET are nonexistent, I just think we'd know if their kind had been here haha
Plus you just gotta look what entering relationships with other countries by means of war has done to international relation in this world, the last thing we should do is the same thing to the galaxy :crying:

medmad. that's why they watch us because there is no doubt that if humans became a spacefaring race, we would try to take over the galaxy.:woohoo1: no doubt!:shooty:

EOF didn't you know?? that's our next evolutionary leap, the ability to consume plastic.:haha:

@MR magoo already in the process of designing a interplanetary defense system with all those man man satellites I wouldn't be that surprised if we've already lined the planet with nukes and photon torpedoes [HASHTAG]#starwarsdefencesystem[/HASHTAG]
And I really hope we fix the problem before evolution kicks in. Hate to see what kind of intelligent life that would survive on plastic

Med. i'm an old goat. in my twilight years, BUT I have kids and Grand kids. so I am deeply worried about their future.:shrug: scary.

Back