Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mexican authorities are saying the ones seen in Mexico last monday were some USA flares; the one recorded in Medellin, Colombia on the same day is still not mentioned in official media here.
I haven't seen any reports here either from the Unruly Kingdom regarding those sightings. I'll look into it :toke:

Just watched a very bizarre movie. :yoinks: alternate universe type of stuff. could not take my eyes off it. :dizzy:
Called Future crimes.

Fastbuds cherry cola and amnesia Zskittlez day 22. and mystery girl doing good. :thumbsup:

DSC_0477.JPG
DSC_0478.JPG
DSC_0479.JPG
DSC_0480.JPG
DSC_0481.JPG

" these are not the droids your looking for"

I have 4 little ladies poking their heads up from the Root Riots. SWEET Planted 3 Rhubarb and 4 peonies IN THE OUTSIDE GARDEN. We are late but they will grow. Tent is all set up. FINALLY :) I will start a new grow thread for these. Thanks all for sharing and caring.

I have 4 little ladies poking their heads up from the Root Riots. SWEET Planted 3 Rhubarb and 4 peonies IN THE OUTSIDE GARDEN. We are late but they will grow. Tent is all set up. FINALLY :) I will start a new grow thread for these. Thanks all for sharing and caring.
I'll look out for your thread :thumbsup:

He's back! :woohoo1: In the saddle or satin????.
:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back