Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy . :bighug: " a threat to national security" what a load of bullshit.! if they wanted to harm us, we would be long gone. and again they start every article with UFO and UAP , more bullshit! they know exactly what these are. AV's advanced vehicles.
I am beginning to think that these beings may be from right here on Earth. an older native species. that want nothing to do with us, just like we ignore most of the other species on earth. think about it what it would be like if these beings did make themselves known, they would rule!

And stop the monkey shenanigan's to save THIER home. :goauto::vibe:

More of the story comes out about the US navy's encounters with av's. It now seems the navy watching these av for weeks, one day decided to intercept them. at this point one or two were being tracked, as soon as the jets set a vector on them, hundreds of them dropped downed on the radar (hundreds) :yoinks: :yoinks:

More of the story comes out about the US navy's encounters with av's. It now seems the navy watching these av for weeks, one day decided to intercept them. at this point one or two were being tracked, as soon as the jets set a vector on them, hundreds of them dropped downed on the radar (hundreds) :yoinks: :yoinks:

Whats the video title? I'll do a manual search for it. The link comes up "The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Ok so what to do with the 3 witches, the Triploid has decided not to grow a top on one side and now the Dos-Si-Dos has also turned into a triploid. The Pineapple Express on day 17 looks like she might make it, a few days left to top it if required. These girls have had no nutes just Bio-Bizz light and ph'd water. The water in the dehumidifier is chlorinated but I've used the Bio-Sys to neutralise this, just in case it's a factor in the dodgy growth. I initially thought the Pineapple was suffering from light burn so for 24hours i turned it down to 300ppfd and in the night the Mimosa Lemon stretched 2"... the light is back where it was.

Mimosa Lemon (stretched/Tripoloid/missing top)
Missing.jpg

The Pineapple Express, that's starting to come round.

Day17PX.jpg

The second Triploid, Dos-Si-Dos

Day11DSD.jpg

I still love them :jointman: :bighug:

HEY, what have you heard of the UAPs of June 27th? several spottings in diffent Latin american countries Mexico and Colombia.

@elcoloan . no not on the 27th of June? but South American country's have a lot of military video of AV's and their governments are open to it.
and willing to talk about it. much more than the US.

@elcoloan . no not on the 27th of June? but South American country's have a lot of military video of AV's and their governments are open to it.
and willing to talk about it. much more than the US.

Mexican authorities are saying the ones seen in Mexico last monday were some USA flares; the one recorded in Medellin, Colombia on the same day is still not mentioned in official media here.

Back