Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Finished up the seedstockers Thunder Banana day 69 Holy shit! what a pile of bud. broke one down, so they both would fit in closet. I think this is the most bud from two plants ever tried to hang at once. thank you for dropping in and ogling the girls.

Out of this World Growing @MR magoo ... :bighug: ...recommendation indeed from you when we all See what great girls you grow.......

@Mossy . :bow: thank you. :bighug:and to maintain my Naughty step badge i officially rename this cultivar Throbbing Banana. :goauto:

I'm not even going to google up a throbbing banana image for you..........:yeah:....me Retinas are still burnt from the last search...

Have a great weekend all of you..... :bighug:...

Fastbuds Cherry Cola ,one Amnesia Zskittlez , two and a fastbuds mystery seed that popped in 24 hr's . going to big pot later today. :thumbsup:
DSC_0466.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
DSC_0468.JPG
DSC_0469.JPG

Fastbuds cherry cola and amnesia Zskittlez and fastbuds mystery girl. all doing well. on day17.
HOT weather is here in the 90's these will be last plants till cooler weather. the bigger girls are the AZ the one with a bad leaf is cherry cola,
and the baby is an unknown ? Fuckkin ticks. :yoinks: are real bad this year. :cuss: on antibiotics had one on the back of my head, did not find him until it was attached. Lyme disease is Very serious. pulled three off this year before they bit. if you get tick bite take a course of antibiotics for sure!!
DSC_0471.JPG
DSC_0472.JPG
DSC_0473.JPG
DSC_0474.JPG
DSC_0475.JPG
DSC_0471.JPG
DSC_0472.JPG
DSC_0473.JPG
DSC_0474.JPG
DSC_0475.JPG

Fastbuds cherry cola and amnesia Zskittlez and fastbuds mystery girl. all doing well. on day17.
HOT weather is here in the 90's these will be last plants till cooler weather. the bigger girls are the AZ the one with a bad leaf is cherry cola,
and the baby is an unknown ? Fuckkin ticks. :yoinks: are real bad this year. :cuss: on antibiotics had one on the back of my head, did not find him until it was attached. Lyme disease is Very serious. pulled three off this year before they bit. if you get tick bite take a course of antibiotics for sure!!
View attachment 1477733View attachment 1477735View attachment 1477736View attachment 1477737View attachment 1477738View attachment 1477733View attachment 1477735View attachment 1477736View attachment 1477737View attachment 1477738

They're coming along nicely. My girls are like the cabbage patch kids, one is only growing three leaves, the other is all twisted like J.Meric and the Dos-Si-Dos is looking ok'ish. I think I'm going to have to pull maybe 2 of them, it's a shame but I'm giving them a few more days to see what they do, they're on day 12-15.

Last edited:
@DeanOnAuto :toke: the one with three leaves is a triploid. It usually fix's itself by the fourth node. If the Cabbage is a good size you may let her grow. "have you hugged your mutant today?" :vibe:

@DeanOnAuto :toke: the one with three leaves is a triploid. It usually fix's itself by the fourth node. If the Cabbage is a good size you may let her grow. "have you hugged your mutant today?" :vibe:
I'm giving them love, the mutant more so:bighug:, the triploid I'll monitor, she's a very green fleshy specimen :jointman:

Back