Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

fastbuds cherry cola and amnesia zkittlez day 32 going well. :thumbsup: Today NASA will release the fir
st set of high rez. photos from the JWT. :woohoo1: .
DSC_0495.JPG
DSC_0496.JPG
DSC_0497.JPG
DSC_0498.JPG
DSC_0499.JPG
DSC_0500.JPG

What a LARGE disappointment the big release of JWT picture. :shrug: one pic suffering from severe Coma due to gravitational lensing. \
Especially when you know the technicians have cleaned up the image to the max. Nasa ( Never a straight Answer ) has put on another media hype. trying to justify the money spent on a mediocre telescope. I am hoping i am wrong on my thoughts, and future pictures will change my mind.

What a LARGE disappointment the big release of JWT picture. :shrug: one pic suffering from severe Coma due to gravitational lensing. \
Especially when you know the technicians have cleaned up the image to the max. Nasa ( Never a straight Answer ) has put on another media hype. trying to justify the money spent on a mediocre telescope. I am hoping i am wrong on my thoughts, and future pictures will change my mind.
I doubt the JWT exists how they portray it. Take Hubble, just total Johnny nonsense, it's just a decent scope takings pictures out the back of a Boeing. NASA as we know is just the public face of the Military Industrial Complex and the weaponisation of space (Regans' Star Wars Program) with DARPA pulling the strings.

Last edited:

There is a image of the same spot with hubble and JWT. The hubble photo is utter crap compared to JWT. Even the low res JWT photo they released already is much better than high res photos from hubble. Here is a comparison of the low res photo from JWT compared to high res photo of the same spot with hubble with about the same magnification:

ndcBBrX.jpg

Again keep in mind that the JWT photo is low resolution and the final image will be much much sharper if zommed in and hubbles image is the best it can do with maximum resolution already zoomed in.

You dont see as much gravitational lensing on hubble image because hubble simply does not see much at all in comparison. Not only because of shitty images themselves, but also because it cant see reds as well, which makes these far away objects very dim.

@CannaDaTaBiz . :toke: According to builders of the JWT it is fully collimated. and they tout that it is 100 times more sensitive than Hubble.
I saw the comparison photo, a different one than you posted with the same position of objects. was it better ? yes ! 100 times better? no ! not by a long shot. your picture is shifted for come reason? look at the diffraction spikes on stars in foreground , more spikes on the hubble side.
As i said, i hope i am wrong. welcome to the discussion. :goauto:

@CannaDaTaBiz . :toke: According to builders of the JWT it is fully collimated. and they tout that it is 100 times more sensitive than Hubble.
I saw the comparison photo, a different one than you posted with the same position of objects. was it better ? yes ! 100 times better? no ! not by a long shot. your picture is shifted for come reason? look at the diffraction spikes on stars in foreground , more spikes on the hubble side.
As i said, i hope i am wrong. welcome to the discussion. :goauto:
NASA should really change their touch up technician, with the $7Bill Con-Gress give them :crying::crying:

Seem to be on a Manuel binge this morning. :baked:

again extraordinary claims Have extraordinary proof ! :goauto:

Back