Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Yes, I have read that. The thing is we as humanoids created to inhabit this Earth were designed to be aggressive and to kill just like our designers wanted. So this is why the split of the 4th dimensional Earth into the 5th dimension is taking place now. I am sure you all see that something is happening. Things ALL over will continue to change. So there will be a new Earth. The trip to get there is not going to be happy. Birth can be very dramatic.
Like everything created with free will, greed and power takes over. The Atlantians who were brought here to fight the reptiles and lion hybrids still ended up destroying themselves. Fragments of those energy weapons/crystals are responsible for the anomalies found within the Bermuda triangle.

It's all so interesting :bighug:

Like everything created with free will, greed and power takes over. The Atlantians who were brought here to fight the reptiles and lion hybrids still ended up destroying themselves. Fragments of those energy weapons/crystals are responsible for the anomalies found within the Bermuda triangle.

It's all so interesting :bighug:
And oh so few choose to be awakened to our reality.

And oh so few choose to be awakened to our reality.
5 Sense perception is a hindrance, they say there's 4 Billion people on the planet if that's even true. How many of those are perhaps NCP's and trapped in that 5 sense perception?

Last edited:
5 Sense perception is a hindrance, they say there's 4 Billion people on the planet if that's even true. How many of those are perhaps NCP's and trapped in that 5 sense perception?
So true. We were breed to act the way most of the do. Until the Love and Light comes to you after seek it out.

Seedstockers panty punch and throbbing banana. day 49. switched to bloom, heavy bud production. :thumbsup:
DSC_0319.JPG
DSC_0320.JPG
DSC_0321.JPG
DSC_0322.JPG
DSC_0323.JPG
DSC_0324.JPG
DSC_0325.JPG
DSC_0326.JPG
DSC_0327.JPG
DSC_0328.JPG

They're all looking healthy and happy @MR magoo, My Jack Herer on day 76 looks ready but she's not showing any amber as yet. Maybe she wont produce any but we have cloudy :jointman: I cant see her swelling any more, her kolas are about to pop, I'll check her again tomorrow, there's no rush :jointman:

@DeanOnAuto . :bighug: as along as you have bud to smoke. :eyebrows: if not.............:amazon:
New Fastbuds seeds in hand. :woohoo: Cherry Cola and Amnesia Zskittlez. :drool:

will plant on the new Moon. :thumbsup:

@DeanOnAuto . :bighug: as along as you have bud to smoke. :eyebrows: if not.............:amazon:
New Fastbuds seeds in hand. :woohoo: Cherry Cola and Amnesia Zskittlez. :drool:

will plant on the new Moon. :thumbsup:

I should really order some Cherry Cola but I have years worth of seeds in my stash and only room for 2. It's like the nativity scene in my secret universe. :jointman:

Back