Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I am reading a book by Len Caston Alien World Order. Very interesting read indeed very interesting.

Last edited:
Telescopes like cars, can be any price. Years ago , i had a Questar 7 inch Maksutov just about the top of the line for a 7inch.
It cost around 12.000 dollars, and i did astrophotography. this was pre digital , I had a cold camera and a Pentax ME super on the back of the scope. the cold camera was used with dry ice to chill the emulsion down to make it more sensitive to light. did 2 hour long exposures of extended objects like Galaxy's and Gaseous nebula. Now it's all done with a digital camera. I gave up taking pic.s because i no longer could produce pictures that could compete with what the Hubble could do. and because i liked visual astronomy better. here you are sitting in your backyard looking at the Andromeda galaxy, it's 2.5 million light years away. as soon as that light hits your eye, it has been traveling for 2.5 million years. :yoinks:

And as your thinking, most people think that the Photons are pulsed like a strobe, wrong! they make a solid line of photons between you and Andromeda. Scientists are looking for the missing mass in the universe. they say Photons have no mass. I think this is wrong photons have a small mass, therefore i believe that is where the missing components of our universe, PHOTONS make up the missing mass. think about just one sun, any sun, it is emitting Photons in every conceivable direction all the time. each string of photons is a solid line between point a to point b .
Forget dark matter and dark energy. PHOTONS IS WHERE IT'S AT! :bighug: @DeanOnAuto . are you in a city? how is your sky? light polluted?
I'm in the country, no street lights with the nearest town being 10K away. I think this scope will suit my needs and you defo know whats good. If you say this is the best bang for the buck I have, then I'll go with that :bighug: Off to work now for an hour then back to feed my girls.

Last edited:
Telescopes like cars, can be any price. Years ago , i had a Questar 7 inch Maksutov just about the top of the line for a 7inch.
It cost around 12.000 dollars, and i did astrophotography. this was pre digital , I had a cold camera and a Pentax ME super on the back of the scope. the cold camera was used with dry ice to chill the emulsion down to make it more sensitive to light. did 2 hour long exposures of extended objects like Galaxy's and Gaseous nebula. Now it's all done with a digital camera. I gave up taking pic.s because i no longer could produce pictures that could compete with what the Hubble could do. and because i liked visual astronomy better. here you are sitting in your backyard looking at the Andromeda galaxy, it's 2.5 million light years away. as soon as that light hits your eye, it has been traveling for 2.5 million years. :yoinks:

And as your thinking, most people think that the Photons are pulsed like a strobe, wrong! they make a solid line of photons between you and Andromeda. Scientists are looking for the missing mass in the universe. they say Photons have no mass. I think this is wrong photons have a small mass, therefore i believe that is where the missing components of our universe, PHOTONS make up the missing mass. think about just one sun, any sun, it is emitting Photons in every conceivable direction all the time. each string of photons is a solid line between point a to point b .
Forget dark matter and dark energy. PHOTONS IS WHERE IT'S AT! :bighug: @DeanOnAuto . are you in a city? how is your sky? light polluted?
I'm a total newb to this, what are the advantages of using a Maksutov over a Newtonian or Refractor scope?

I agree with your photon theory and how about the possibility that they are crossing dimensions between the perceived space between points a and b. The present, past and future all happening simultaneously.

Personally I think there are places on Earth where ET's can travel almost instantly.......and there are underwater and underground secret bases. The bible and religion were conceived in an attempt to control human behavior.

Last edited:
Personally I think there places on Earth where ET's can travel almost instantly.......and there are underwater and underground secret bases. The bible and religion weere conceived in an attempt to control human behavior.
I think they live among us as well :pass:, shape-shifters, all sorts.

Back