Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

new / moon /soon. / New strains in NY. should be here this week. this will be another fastbuds G&S Cherry Cola auto and Amnesia Zskittlez.
:toke:

new / moon /soon. / New strains in NY. should be here this week. this will be another fastbuds G&S Cherry Cola auto and Amnesia Zskittlez.
:toke:
What serendipity, I was just looking at the Cherry Cola Auto, big yields, a nice hybrid with high THC values. I was literally about to buy some :jointman: :bighug:

Wow! never saw that before. i have been looking at the Moon for 60 years with one type of scope or another.
could see it on video. will have to pay closer attention to see if i can catch one. What could it be?? my speculation is a gravity wave. but why?
Maybe it's a flash from an AV drive being started up? :WTF:

Wow! never saw that before. i have been looking at the Moon for 60 years with one type of scope or another.
could see it on video. will have to pay closer attention to see if i can catch one. What could it be?? my speculation is a gravity wave. but why?
Maybe it's a flash from an AV drive being started up? :WTF:
Crrow has recorded it many times, it's definitive proof the moon is more than we think it is IMO. In addition to the thousands of UFO's his captured against the moon he has a network of people that have also captured the wave.

If you're a subscriber, he has a movie on his site called "Shoot the moon" he goes into detail the equipment etc he uses. I'm getting myself a scope, I need to shift some Crypto around first.

A sad day for me, a few years back. I had to sell my 9.25 inch aperture scope, it became too heavy for me. purchased a 5 inch Maksutov.
to replace it. big scope was much better , but was a struggle to set up. weighed over 200 lbs. One benifit of the smaller scope is i use it much more. so much easier to set up.
DSC_0318.JPG

A sad day for me, a few years back. I had to sell my 9.25 inch aperture scope, it became too heavy for me. purchased a 5 inch Maksutov.
to replace it. big scope was much better , but was a struggle to set up. weighed over 200 lbs. One benifit of the smaller scope is i use it much more. so much easier to set up. View attachment 1463783
I've got scope envy :crying: :crying: :bighug:

With 60 years of experience . you tell me how much you Can afford and i will help you find the right one. be carful a lot of high priced junk out there. :goauto:

Back