Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Thanks guys :bighug:, she'll be fine once treatment is started, this little lady is so very special to me :pighug:
I'm back from seeing the surgeon vet today under the assumption of a pre-op look. The mass has shrunk about 30% this week and on a second inspection they believe not Cancerous :d5:. The vet said look leave it a few weeks to see if it shrinks right down, if it doesn't go by the first week of June, they'll remove it. I said that I was starting her on a course of C60, the Vet had no idea what I was talking about, I didn't expect him to know to be fair.

For anyone interested in the power of C60 I have a link for it's overview.

So glad to hear. :clapper: We are carbon based lifeforms. Makes it Logical. :bighug:
I would love another dog. but old stumblebum can barely take care of himself. :oops1: and the last one went 19 tears, i don't think i will last that long. who is gonna take care of the new puppa dog?

I'm back from seeing the surgeon vet today under the assumption of a pre-op look. The mass has shrunk about 30% this week and on a second inspection they believe not Cancerous :d5:. The vet said look leave it a few weeks to see if it shrinks right down, if it doesn't go by the first week of June, they'll remove it. I said that I was starting her on a course of C60, the Vet had no idea what I was talking about, I didn't expect him to know to be fair.

For anyone interested in the power of C60 I have a link for it's overview.

great news

Thank You for this article. Those who know know UFO are real and have been with us all of the time.

It is All coming ot now @MR magoo ... :pighug: ...I Expect you will be glued to the enquiry.....

I was Worried @DeanOnAuto ..:pass:......Glad it was good news....

Days 63 and 66 for these two ladies.

pan.jpg

I watched the congress , try to get answers. and i watched the DOD guy and the Navy guy squirm. and every time a politician asked a juicy
Question, they said oh! we will have to discuss that behind closed doors. What this means is there are three (that we know of) levels of information.
One. what they tell the public. two. what they tell the politician's and Three. what they tell the politicians behind closed doors.
And more than likely # 4 THE TRUTH. as i have said before the US government has contracts with ET's since the 50's.
They did tease with new AV (advanced vehicle) footage . two new videos. where the government stooge said " THESE ARE REAL" WE CAN NOT IDENTIFIY THESE VEHICLES. I don't use the term ufo or uap any more because those terms are misleading people. telling you that they don't know what they are. WRONG. they know! ufo refers to an unidentified object. object means something solid. uap is meant to confuse.
it says unidentified Ariel Phenomena. the word Phenomena is a word that could mean anything. what is a phenomena ??
anything they can think up to lie and misdirect. :goauto: It's impossible for the government to tell us they have been lying to us for over 70 years.

Back