Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

A maksutov is one of the best optical design. Newtonians are stand up telescopes that give you the largest aperture for the money, but require a lot of optical alignment. are very large and you can't sit down to observe. Also they have a short focal length usually f6 or f7 great for low power extended objects. but not so good on planetary nebula or Planets. That Maksutov isent to you is an f15 good for high power views.
Refractors in order to be a good one must have an apochromatic main lens. if you wanted a 7 inch refractor about 7000 dollars.
I have had them all. even built a 12 inch Newtonian and ground my own blank mirror. A long time ago as i said you can spend $100 dollars or a $100.000 dollars. The JWT cost 1 billion dollars. "what's in your wallet" :crying::pass:

A maksutov is one of the best optical design. Newtonians are stand up telescopes that give you the largest aperture for the money, but require a lot of optical alignment. are very large and you can't sit down to observe. Also they have a short focal length usually f6 or f7 great for low power extended objects. but not so good on planetary nebula or Planets. That Maksutov isent to you is an f15 good for high power views.
Refractors in order to be a good one must have an apochromatic main lens. if you wanted a 7 inch refractor about 7000 dollars.
I have had them all. even built a 12 inch Newtonian and ground my own blank mirror. A long time ago as i said you can spend $100 dollars or a $100.000 dollars. The JWT cost 1 billion dollars. "what's in your wallet" :crying::pass:
Thanks for that info, it's whole new rabbit hole or warren for me. I'm sold on what you recommended, you know your stuff and like you say you could spend thousands......I'll be able to see the moon for sure and at 2K it's not Walmart quality :crying:

@DeanOnAuto :toke: go to page 45 of this thread to see my last big scope. :cheers:

• Love
Reactions: DOA
That one was around $2800 dollars. Before that one i had an celestron 11 inch. sold it after divorce for down payment on house. Shit happens. :crying:

• Haha
Reactions: DOA
It's a great book and I buy into its content, it confirms much of what Dolores Cannon has written about. The other one he wrote Planet Serpo is also well worth a read.

Yes, I have read that. The thing is we as humanoids created to inhabit this Earth were designed to be aggressive and to kill just like our designers wanted. So this is why the split of the 4th dimensional Earth into the 5th dimension is taking place now. I am sure you all see that something is happening. Things ALL over will continue to change. So there will be a new Earth. The trip to get there is not going to be happy. Birth can be very dramatic.

Personally I think there are places on Earth where ET's can travel almost instantly.......and there are underwater and underground secret bases. The bible and religion were conceived in an attempt to control human behavior.
All true very very true

Elon Musk also. He is on the dark side, beware of him.
Don't get me started on the Muskadoo, :crying: Starlink delivers W-Fi and 5G for lots of people..... it's amazing. It's real purpose, delivering military hardware anywhere on the planet within an hour....Then we have Nuro Link, nothing to see here folks, it helps paraplegics and is to be used only for the purposes of improving our hell-th...:crying:

Last edited:
Back