Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@PinkyNotTheBrain . :toke: he meant it in a joking way. not to be mean.:thumbsup: welcome. He's right if your on city or town water. i have my own well.
@DeanOnAuto :bighug:where doe's your water come from??

@PinkyNotTheBrain . :toke: he meant it in a joking way. not to be mean.:thumbsup: welcome. He's right if your on city or town water. i have my own well.
@DeanOnAuto :bighug:where doe's your water come from??
Lol ok. Lake Michigan
dirty-water-the-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
I grew up within a few hundred yards of the Charles river in Boston. so dirty back then you could walk across the water:yoinks:
not as bad now , they cleaned it up :toke:

I grew up within a few hundred yards of the Charles river in Boston. so dirty back then you could walk across the water:yoinks:
not as bad now , they cleaned it up :toke:

I feel for the folks of Flint Town :sadcry:

@MR magoo was right, @PinkyNotTheBrain I wasn't trying to be mean, love is everything. :bighug: I'm sorry if my comment came across as harsh.:toke: I buy either bottled water, or filter it. Drinking it straight from the tap is a big no no for me, it will lower your IQ.
Uh oh I don't have a whole lot of room for loss in that category as clearly stated by my name

Last edited:
more. :bighug:
DSC_0352.JPG
DSC_0353.JPG
DSC_0354.JPG
DSC_0355.JPG
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG

this is from 1977 some of the best guitar ever. don't blow it off. put on headphones and really listen
the beginning is long, wait till he starts to play.

Back