Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I'm happy with this lady, she was a joy to grow and trouble free. :jointman: Here are her longest and fattest kolas she offered up.

Ex80.jpg

Ex801.jpg

Been super busy Looks like @MR magoo has been also :growing: @DeanOnAuto finally got to the book Moon Man. Great to read that someone is almost as cynical as myself :joy: gov wise LOL. I love what Joe said to Musk good luck going to the moon. :face:

Been super busy Looks like @MR magoo has been also :growing: @DeanOnAuto finally got to the book Moon Man. Great to read that someone is almost as cynical as myself :joy: gov wise LOL. I love what Joe said to Musk good luck going to the moon. :face:
Yeah good luck going to the moon, watch out for the Van Ellen belt :crying: :crying:

Seedstockers day 58 fed . and put away. ALL GOOD . :thumbsup: early finishers. as it should be.
@DeanOnAuto . tasty cola ! i want some. :drool: :bighug:. @Green Hornet.. :bighug:thank you for the like bombing. you sunk my battleship! You must be a pesky Ukrainian. :biggrin:
DSC_0364.JPG
DSC_0365.JPG
DSC_0366.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0370.JPG
DSC_0371.JPG
DSC_0372.JPG
DSC_0373.JPG
DSC_0374.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0377.JPG
DSC_0376.JPG

Thanks for the rep @MR magoo :toke: A fellow AFN member/astrologer was having a look at that Lunar wave I posted, I don't think he was that convinced.. :pass:

Last edited:
Next round in incubator. :thumbsup: Two Fastbuds Cherry Cola and two Amnesia Zskittlez. after 24 one showing a little green. :thumbsup:
DSC_0362.JPG
DSC_0363.JPG

Thank you for the slap. :bow:

@DeanOnAuto Well , i have thought about it a little, and have a small theory. As solar activity is on the rise and predictions are for a above average amount of activity, it could be low level Aroura. from the sun, that may not be visible to the Naked eye. after all the light from the moon is really from the sun. :pass:

@DeanOnAuto Well , i have thought about it a little, and have a small theory. As solar activity is on the rise and predictions are for a above average amount of activity, it could be low level Aroura. from the sun, that may not be visible to the Naked eye. after all the light from the moon is really from the sun. :pass:
It could be an Aroura :toke: I have a problem explaining the predictability and the uniform way in which it moves, steadily, slowly and with purpose though. The original footage was from 2012 and the full film "Shoot The Moon" gives my answers. With the thousands of hours of footage captured many anomalies have been captured, some are mundane, planes, jet wash etc and then you get the UFO's and then you get the Wave, I've no idea what it is but I hope that Crrow777 and his team work it out :jointman:

I've also been having a look through this recently if anyone is interested.

The Law of One, it's a series of 106 conversations, called sessions between Don Elkins, a professor of physics and UFO investigator, and Ra, speaking through Carla Rueckert

Ra states that it/they are a sixth-density social memory complex that formed on Venus about 2.6 billion years ago. Ra says that they are “humble messengers of the Law of One” and that they previously tried to spread this message in Egypt with mixed results.

Moving Day for us today. All of your ladies look so good. I am getting an itching green thumb :)

Back