Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Fastbuds FB2202 very strange. :doh: don't have a clue? banana strawberry doing well,:thumbsup:
new moon on the 1st. dropping Seedstockers Panty Punch. :eyebrows: and thunder Banana. :drool:
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG
DSC_0103.JPG

On a lighter note. :frog: Hello @hairyman. :bighug:

Hi Friend ,,,

i see from your posts your also struggling to watch this crisis unfold :cuss: ,,,its heart breaking to watch :shrug:

your banging out the plants pal :smoking::toke:...i still got two Tupperware boxes full from xmas harvest ,,that will teach ,me for feeding them :biggrin:,,,i been a bit off for a couple months but getting back to normal running :thumbsup:

:bighug:

Welcome to the next phase of the great reset, we'll own nothing and be totally happy.:jointman: Satan Klaus and all the Prime Murderers for countries like Kanada, Xni Zealand, Chii'na and Prisonalia are all in it together with the NGO's. The bigger picture I believe is a spiritual conflict between good and evil. The covaids have woken many up and the light is flooding through now, the Shimita year ends this September so that's good. We have to get through the Kabuls season of sacrifice now, April - to late May. Look out for false flags any day now.

On a positive, love is everything note, my two girls Jackie Herer and DP's Extreme are coming along nicely, now on day 18.

@DeanOnAuto :bighug: Love is ! but don't love the Russians too much. spread it around to those that deserve it. :thumbsup: like you and me. :crying: going to find your thread now. :toke:

Seedstockers kickoff. :woohoo1:two panty Punch and two Thunder Banana. :drool: dropped for 24 hour soak 16 gallons of medium mixed up
first quarter Moon. :thumbsup:
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG

fastbuds fed 50/50 mix veg. bloom. fbt 2202 and banana strawberry. looking good. :thumbsup:
Seedstockers Panty punch and thunder banana, all 4 up in 30 hours. :thumbsup: in big pots tomorrow.
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0124.JPG

RP's coming in from this thread because of the Political content.....:redcard:

If you have strong political views there are many web-site to discuss them on.

AFN is Not one of them.

Please read site terms of service.

Thank you. :pass:

Back