Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy . In my defense i will say it's not politics it's current affairs. with so many people sticking their head in the sand, it is unfortunate that without any arguments , that some people would be upset about talking about what's going on in the world. Half the people have changed their Avatar to the Ukrainian flag with the words " i support Ukraine. " is this not a political statement??? ( not that i mind). :bighug:

@Mossy . In my defense i will say it's not politics it's current affairs. with so many people sticking their head in the sand, it is unfortunate that without any arguments , that some people would be upset about talking about what's going on in the world. Half the people have changed their Avatar to the Ukrainian flag with the words " i support Ukraine. " is this not a political statement??? ( not that i mind). :bighug:

Magoo :bighug:

To be fair, I did all the deletions. It's terrible what's happening around the world and I think that most people think the same (without getting into the details .. )

The no politics rule is really just to stop arguments, there's always 2 sides to a coin, but we don't need to fight here about it!

As for avatars .. yeah .. sticky subject. I'd feel bad about pulling them up on those as they're not getting reported or causing arguments!

On a different note - your plants are looking lovely as always!! :D
:pass:

@blue . :bighug:@Mossy. :bighug:I have nothing but respect for you both.
If you look at the numbers, over 100.000 views, some people read the thread, but do not participate. and their EGO tells them to complain.
they are there to find any fault they can. with an adult conversation. with NO argument. . just discussion. No one called me a simpering Twit.
And i did not call anyone anything. so your the culprit that deleted the posts. :crying: :bighug:

@blue . :bighug:@Mossy. :bighug:I have nothing but respect for you both.
If you look at the numbers, over 100.000 views, some people read the thread, but do not participate. and their EGO tells them to complain.
they are there to find any fault they can. with an adult conversation. with NO argument. . just discussion. No one called me a simpering Twit.
And i did not call anyone anything. so your the culprit that deleted the posts. :crying: :bighug:

I'll call you something!! :coffee:.... cantankerous :crying:

I've moderated myself in your thread once upon a time for a political faux pas too .. I only wanna keep things peaceful (not a political statement)
:bighug:
Culprit !? ^_^ ... I'm still innocent!

I just watched Moonfall @Green Hornet . :thumbsup: Good Sci Fi. and Yes! it rang like a bell.
If you want to watch it, and all the other movies in the theatre, download popcorntime. it has everything, and i DO mean everything !
but you MUST use a good VPN. the one offered at the site is good. i pay 69 bucks a year. :bighug:

Back