Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Read the below last night before smoking a king-size joint of Northern Lights. Blew my mind.

Then I watched some Amazing World of Gumball, specifically The Weirdo. What the hell did I just watch?! :dizzy:
I nice tale that by Andrew Weir, If you want your mind really blown :crying: , no going back, once it's read it's read. I throughly recommend books 1-5 Dolores Cannon, The Convoluted Universe and Between Life and Death. If you want all the good alien stuff, the same author Keepers Of The Garden. Thank me later :toke:

After everything that has happened, including government misinformation, ( they are real but we don't know what they are?) Bullshit! i believe MR Lazar. :thumbsup:

This man tells it like it is.

" FOLLOW THE MONEY" The rich get richer the poor either get killed or poorer. no one is innocent. :shrug:

Is harboring a mutant a crime?? :baked:well i am doing it. :yoinks: The fastbuds fbt2202 aka banana purple punch is from another planet.
Growing strange. the Fastbuds Banana strawberry with identical conditions is fine. i gave the mutant a hug fed her put her back.
new moon in a few days , i will be germing some seedstocker panty punch and Thunder Banana. :cheers:
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG

@Mossy . Exactly !! in my 70's i stumble around all day. :oops1:
And when we get knocked down we get up again repeat

I nice tale that by Andrew Weir, If you want your mind really blown :crying: , no going back, once it's read it's read. I throughly recommend books 1-5 Dolores Cannon, The Convoluted Universe and Between Life and Death. If you want all the good alien stuff, the same author Keepers Of The Garden. Thank me later :toke:
Thank you NOW !!!!!!

@Nosias hey buddy . :toke: feeling good i hope. so when you moving next door to Bernie Sanders?? :crying::bighug:

@Nosias hey buddy . :toke: feeling good i hope. so when you moving next door to Bernie Sanders?? :crying::bighug:
We are here now. We went by today to see the home we bought and we were very pleased. So it will be a few months b4 we sell the home in Colorado. There need some to be some love provided to the home but all is well. I have a place to grow inside so all is fine.

After everything that has happened, including government misinformation, ( they are real but we don't know what they are?) Bullshit! i believe MR Lazar. :thumbsup:

Why would Bob lie? The simple answer is he is telling the truth about what he saw and worked on. The lies come from from the powers who are in charge and not from the government.

Back