Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hello space cadets :toke: @Fast Buds Heather. :bow: thank you. Fastbuds Trainwreck chopped and in drying closet day70. :drool:
yum! fruit and fuel without any cure. two different Phenos. Tall leaning to sativa and one leaning to Indica.
after dry i am combining the two in the jars. usually i would separate them, but smell and taste are the same. thank you for dropping in. :bighug:
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0076.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG

Finger licking good! :drool:Fastbuds Trainwreck bud. a 9 on taste. :drool: fruit & fuel.
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG

@DeanOnAuto . :bighug: hello buddy. Yes on multiple dimensions. :thumbsup: no on the Dogman . :pighug:
I made it about halfway through the vid. Albert Einstein ........................... " I know enough to know i know nothing"

Edit... Yes i think there are beings in the other dimensions . If beings from our dimension are traveling between star systems in our universe, then
they would be classified as interdimensional beings. the same with anyone that may travel through time. you know, those pesky tourists from the future. :goauto:

Last edited:
:woohoo:Seedstocker cultivars made it. Panty Punch and Thunder Banana. starting at a theatre near you April 1st. on the new moon.
thank you. @Seedstockers-Mark .:bighug:always a pleasure to work with you my friend. :cheers:
and Fastbuds Banana strawberry is looking good. the tester FBT2202 is growing strange, but healthy. @Fast Buds Heather . :bighug:
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG

Have you hugged your Mutant today??

@Mossy . :bighug: :bighug: Everytime i hear from you i think of the story you told of your hubby falling out of his golf cart, and i have a good laugh. :crying:

@Mossy . :bighug: :bighug: Everytime i hear from you i think of the story you told of your hubby falling out of his golf cart, and i have a good laugh. :crying:

:bighug: You Know the Funniest Stories are the ones that you Think...there but for the grace of god go I.........:crying:

so Plausible....

You keeping Good............?............I See your Girs are......:pighug:

@DeanOnAuto . :bighug: hello buddy. Yes on multiple dimensions. :thumbsup: no on the Dogman . :pighug:
I made it about halfway through the vid. Albert Einstein ........................... " I know enough to know i know nothing"

Edit... Yes i think there are beings in the other dimensions . If beings from our dimension are traveling between star systems in our universe, then
they would be classified as interdimensional beings. the same with anyone that may travel through time. you know, those pesky tourists from the future. :goauto:
I think the use of portals is very much a possible. Our programming dictates that we think of the distance between star systems as being infinitely vast and difficult to traverse and therefore unattainable ....

@Mossy . Exactly !! in my 70's i stumble around all day. :oops1:

I think the use of portals is very much a possible. Our programming dictates that we think of the distance between star systems as being infinitely vast and difficult to traverse and therefore unattainable ....

Read the below last night before smoking a king-size joint of Northern Lights. Blew my mind.

Then I watched some Amazing World of Gumball, specifically The Weirdo. What the hell did I just watch?! :dizzy:

Back