Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hello spacetime inhabitants. :goauto::toke: Thinking is the best way to travel. :zen:
Hello @Fast Buds Heather . :bighug:and @Twenty20 Adam' :bighug:thank you both.
Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz day 48. and fastbuds Trainwreck day 18. :cooldance: And twenty20Mendocino Glue Sniffer also day 48. all doing well. :headbang:
thank you for stopping by. the girls and I appreciate it. :cheers:
DSC_0931.JPG
DSC_0932.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG
DSC_0934.JPG
DSC_0935.JPG
DSC_0936.JPG
DSC_0937.JPG
DSC_0938.JPG
DSC_0939.JPG
DSC_0940.JPG

Hey @Nosias . how you doing you old goat. :bighug: from another old goat. :gary:
I am doing great. 2 more weeks of re-hab and that will be behind me. I am 99% and feeling fine. We will move in April if all goes as planned. We bid on a home but it had a very damp basement so we passed. We will FaceTime with another home this Sunday. I am hoping that my bride will fall in love with it. The pics look good. When we move in I will start a new garden. I am looking forward to the ladies in the tent. Time will tell and we stay 1000% positive.

Bahhhhhh bahhhhhhh

when you get to Vermont and all settled in we will meet up in N.H. the halfway point. :bighug: :toke:

Too lazy to take them out. fed in place. :baked: now back to the "lazy bastard recliner" under electric blanket. :sleeping:

DSC_0942.JPG
DSC_0943.JPG
DSC_0944.JPG
DSC_0945.JPG

@DeanOnAuto :toke: The history that we are taught is full of Propaganda. I believe that there was at least one Advanced species on Earth that predates us. maybe even more than one civilization. with Tons of lost science. and each one of our Governments twists the truth to back up there propaganda. It is also possible that this species is still here. :bighug::goauto:

Back