Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@TheFerret . :toke:welcome aboard the Starship Enterprise. :goauto: on a five year mission to distribute Cannabis throughout the Universe.
You Can help by participating. ever seen anything you cant explain??? :cheers:

Not yet. I've helped a couple people identify starlink when they were freaking out but nothing personally. I may get some hate but I do check https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/ pretty much daily haha. They can come up with some interesting clips sometimes. I know they are the ocean, I can feel it. I really hope we get disclosure in my lifetime, plenty of time left.

@TheFerret :bighug: 327 pages of videos and discussions about this subject. THE most important one is on page 1. the press conference that spelled it all out in 2001 . 21 years later, the truth is out, we already have disclosure . Where are they from? a few places, like from another star system
and they travel to and from points in this universe. avoiding spacetime by moving through a higher dimension. or they are US from the future, tourists. or they belong here and have always been here. keeping away and hidden from the monkeys playing with nukes.
Trying hard to ignore us. and as tech. gets better harder for them to hide. we may not be the dominant species native to earth.

Trying hard to ignore us. and as tech. gets better harder for them to hide. we may not be the dominant species native to earth.

... And what happens when they can't hide any more?

I personally think we'll be fine to have an alien party! ... What could go wrong?

giphy.gif

dcne5f4-46b60733-a1c0-4ee0-89fd-f16269235e36.gif

@blue . :bighug: were safe as long as we pay tribute in the form of good cannabis. :goauto:
Most of us will be probably okay then :rofl:
You ever wondered what alien drugs are like?? ..... (*perfect opportunity for a dad joke*)

:gary:

Howdy conscious beings. :toke: And semi conscious beings like me. :baked: We have from @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug:two Forbidden Runtz. :drool: Eating a few leaves as they mature. fortunately they are stacking bud as well.:thumbsup: and also from Heather two Trainwreck autos looking fine. :thumbsup: last but not least. from @Twenty20 Adam a couple of Glue Sniffer autos just starting to bud. :drool:

And have word from Heather my package is in the mail for the next Fastbuds G&s. :woohoo: I asked Heather to pick, she picked Gorilla Cookies. YUM. :drool:
DSC_0922.JPG
DSC_0923.JPG
DSC_0924.JPG
DSC_0925.JPG
DSC_0926.JPG
DSC_0927.JPG
DSC_0928.JPG
DSC_0929.JPG
DSC_0930.JPG

Hey @Nosias . how you doing you old goat. :bighug: from another old goat. :gary:

@Growtogrow . :toke: Yup ! always auto's now. Last time i did a photo grow indoors was 6 or 7 years ago. a landrace from Bhutan. called purple Paro Valley. Had to chop four times, and it still grew out of tent. Had the longest pistils i have ever seen 2 inch's. :cheers:
and thank you for the slap.

Back