Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Good Luck little Un!! ^_^ (I love some train wreck!_

1642161274543.jpeg

Just for you Blue a little train wreck

Find em! feel em! fondle em! feed em! :pimp::woody: all plants healthy. :thumbsup: thanks for stopping by! :bighug::peace:
And my Budgie buddy Piccolo hand trained and rides my shoulder. :cools: First up. two @Fast Buds Heather . forbidden runtz., flowering. :thumbsup:

DSC_0890.JPG
DSC_0891.JPG
DSC_0892.JPG
DSC_0893.JPG
DSC_0895.JPG
DSC_0896.JPG
DSC_0897.JPG
DSC_0898.JPG
DSC_0899.JPG
DSC_0886.JPG
DSC_0887.JPG

then two glue sniffer. ant two baby Trainwerck. from fastbuds.

Attachments

• DSC_0889.JPG
    DSC_0889.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 25
Hey! someone throw me 4 points. :biggrin::crying:

So the James Webb telescope is fully deployed. on course for L2 Legrange point about 80% sure this will work. All the talk is about seeing back in time to the big bang. The big bang is theory not fact. ! am going out on a limb and say what they will discover is the universe is ten times bigger than they thought. they will not see the beginning, because there is no beginning. ! beleive in a steady state universe. that go's on to Io Infinity.
Humans will not last long enough to answer the BIG Cosmology Questions. we will know who is right in a few months. :goauto:

Anytime I want to see into the past I just turn around and look behind me. Worrying about further back is useless as it can't be changed and few people bother with changing their present for a better future.

@Bill.de.Cat . :bighug: They say, (who's they?). it's not healthy to live in the past. :doh: why not! it is way better than the present, and
The future don't look very good either. I would love to go back to 1965.

Last edited:
Back