Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Aw .. Sorry to hear that MR M. Sad news.

Big Fat Hug sent...:bighug:.......:karmacloud:

These two were friends for years. :cool1: I lost all pictures of them except in this thread.:sad:
DSC_0964.JPG
DSC_0965.JPG

Hello Carbon based life forms. :goauto: two Glue sniffer from @Twenty20 Adam. :toke: and two Forbidden Runtz. from @Fast Buds Heather :bighug:all doing well:thumbsup: Mephisto seeds did not pop, not their fault, ph meter fail. :shrug: have new one.
need peat pucks to start some more plants. have room for two more. thank you for dropping in. :cheers: After 19 years, i still keep looking for Gracie.
DSC_0864.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG
DSC_0866.JPG
DSC_0867.JPG
DSC_0868.JPG

Hey @Nosias . :bighug: your gonna be a Yankee soon. thanks for kick.

Hey @Nosias . :bighug: your gonna be a Yankee soon. thanks for kick.
Well when we moved to Louisiana we were called Yankee at our work. But yes we will move to VT by March or April and then become NE Yankees. Getting any snow? we got 8 inches last weekend and they say another 5 inches today. we usually do not get snow but we have alot this winter/Spring

make sure to watch second half of video. He nails what's going on 1oo % .25 years ago. :yoinks:

Yeah right!!! They didn't give Chewwy a medal!!! .. That's IT ... I'm not just boycotting the news and media ... i'm putting Star Wars on the banned list!!

Wait .... did Chewwy eventually get a medal?? (i don't wanna be too hasty!)

EDIT: Breaking new news from Google (a source you can TRUSSSSSSSSSSSST)

While Chewbacca didn't get a medal during the ceremony, it's revealed in the Marvel Comics Chewbacca miniseries that he did get one at some point after the Battle of Yavin. After some adventuring with a young girl named Zarro, he gifts her with his own Medal of Bravery.

Looks like i've got some comics to buy!!!! ... Now where's my amazon 5g headband !??

Hello. :goauto: And welcome to Earth. All you beings traveling in our atmosphere and in our oceans . in Advanced ships send me a PM on what you have to trade for bud? forbidden runtz and glue sniffer doing well. :thumbsup: given full gallon of full strength vegging mix. no runoff. have two trainwreck autos germing one is up . in 24 the other has not broke surface yet.
DSC_0876.JPG
DSC_0877.JPG
DSC_0878.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0880.JPG

Back