Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I am glad i live in an age where we are finally get answers to the BIG questions. :bighug: :goauto:

Dolores Cannon is without doubt the real deal IMO. I've only got Jesus and the Essenes left to read and thats her complete lives work absorbed for me. :smoking:

@MR magoo happy snow Sunday. We take off Monday for Christmas in Vermont. Open some jars that have been sealed for over a year. They have a great punch to them. :smoking:

@Nosias . :toke: @DeanOnAuto. :toke: Dean, you are young enough to see most of these changes. But for me and Nosias , in our 70's may not see it happen? At least in our present state, a breathing meat sack. :haha: energy can not be destroyed it can only be transformed.
Where ? when? what? will we be ? :shrug:

@Nosias . :toke: @DeanOnAuto. :toke: Dean, you are young enough to see most of these changes. But for me and Nosias , in our 70's may not see it happen? At least in our present state, a breathing meat sack. :haha: energy can not be destroyed it can only be transformed.
Where ? when? what? will we be ? :shrug:
There's still time to see the shift Magoo, worst case, you'll be seeing it from an outward perspective.

This was an interesting watch.

Just finished watching it. Strange days ahead in deed. Good find @DeanOnAuto

Yes, the times are changing. In about 110 years the Earth will be the 5th Dimension, 4th density. And what a lovely place it will be. Service to others is coming......

There's still time to see the shift Magoo, worst case, you'll be seeing it from an outward perspective.
Touché We will see it from both sides, now........ Be awake and stay awake.

My problem is I can't remember why I'm here, I'm tempted to see a quatum healer to find out. My cosmic twin, who in this incarnation is my 2nd cousin (after conversing for 10years on the internet, we realised we were actual family) He remembers many of his past lives and also talking to me at the library where I was always weaving threads on the tapestry of life. I wish I could recall some of these events to find out how I'm supposed to be helping.

@Fast Buds Heather . :bighug:forbidden runtz looking good. :thumbsup: @Twenty20 Adam :bighug:glue sniffer also doing well. :thumbsup:
Mephisto orange biscuits in incubator, taking their time. :rolleyes1: really cold now. 4 deg. F. at the moment. :snow2:
DSC_0857.JPG
DSC_0858.JPG
DSC_0859.JPG
DSC_0860.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_0862.JPG

Back